Surprise

CHRIS

Liam. If I had to describe him in one word I would call him brave during our time as an adventurer.

If I had to describe him in one word now as the Student Council President I'd have to say charismatic.

A lady's man.

It was only our first day and Liam had already charmed all the girls from the 1st years with his looks alone. If they got to know his personality it'd be all over for the boys as their chances of having a girlfriend would be gone.

I didn't need Luna to tell me herself but I'm certain that she had a crush on Liam during our time as adventures. It was a little crush but it was a crush all the same. Any girl who laid eyes on Liam was bound to fall in love in no time.

Maybe I was preaching about him too much. . .

The only person that I was certain would not fall for Liam would be the girl I was walking beside me.

Varay Aurae.

She always looks so serious all the time. The whole day I didn't even see her smile once. She was pretty but her seriousness was hindering that beauty.

I wrapped my hands around Liam's shoulder looking at him as we the student council were travelling around the campus together.

I could tell the guy with the blonde hair didn't want to be here at all but since he was a part of the student council it was something he had to do.

"So Liam how does it feel to have every girl in school gawking over you?" I teased him as every time we passed a group of girls they'd most certainly been blushing and giggling about this man over here.

Liam just rolled his eyes playfully at me. "I guess it's my life now at Xyrus Academy." He simply said.

"Excuse me."

We all turned around to see who had said it. It was a girl rather pretty in looks though she did have a shy demeanour not looking at us in the eyes.

Behind her was a group of friends who had pressured her into doing whatever she was doing at the moment.

"Are those flowers for me?" I joked looking at the flowers that she was holding in her hands.

She looked up at me shaking her head. "No sorry. . . But it's for him." She slowly offered the bouquet over to Liam.

But of course, who would it be but Liam to receive those flowers?

I swear I could've heard that blonde guy scoff at the scene unfolding.

I looked over at Liam with a great smile wondering what he would do in a situation like this.

Liam smiled bowing to the girl as he took the flowers gratefully. He smelt the bouquet questioning the girl. "Did you pick the flowers?"

She slowly nodded her head. "Y-Yes."

"Well, I think you did an amazing job at picking those flowers. . . I'll be sure to place them in my room."

The girl was expecting to be outright rejected by Liam but now she was more than happy, bowing at Liam going over to her friends and squealing to them.

A simple gesture could make someone's day. Although countless girls continued to gawk over him it somewhat had the opposite effect on the boys. They just looked over at him glaring daggers almost as if they wanted to kill Liam for being him

Jealously was at its finest for these people here.

"Stop right there!" A boy demanded as we had been stopped by for the second time today.