Tuesday, continued...

Start from the beginning

She's going to kill her no matter what, I have to do something! This lady is angry and doesn't care right now.

"When your husband was here...he...he  um, he hurt me" Jane says "no he didn't, he didn't, he wouldn't! HE-HE WOULD'NT DO THAT!" The lady yells "I'm so sorry ma'am, but that's what it is" Jane cries.

While the lady was looking at Jane I step back slowly and closely enough to go to my gun case and open it slowly without either of them noticing. I grab the first one I feel and put it in my shorts, it was barley visible because my shorts were black.

I walk slowly back to my original spot and wait for my opportunity. I'm holding the gun from my shorts, ready for anything. Jane is trying to stop crying as she's trying to calm the lady down. "Jane" I say, she looks at me frightened. I whisper, "get down."

She does it quickly and I pull the trigger.

My ears start ringing, I feel numb, almost empty. Holy shit.

"ELIJAH!" Jane yells. I stand trying not to collapse, I feel light headed. I'm going to lose consciousness, fuck.

I touch my abdomen, blood, blood, blood.

"ELIJAH DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Janes voice overpowers the ringing in my ears. I look at her and I look at the dead woman on the ground, more blood.

"Jane" I whisper and begin to fall, gravity pushes me down, I lay on the ground and Jane is next to me, my head is now on her lap. She's crying, no, no, no, please don't cry, I'll be okay, don't cry please.

"Elijah please, PLEASE! Don't do it!" She yells and holds my head up. I'm trying to hold my abdomen but the blood won't stop. I'm going to fucking die.

"Jane" I say letting go of my wound. "No, no, no, shut up! SHUT UP! You don't get to! Not now! HELP! HELP ME! LENORA! HELP!" She's yelling and rocking me against her body, holding my wound.

I feel weightless, like i'm floating, my eyes close slowly. "ELIJAH! WAKE THE FUCK UP! NO! WAKE UP!" Jane is yelling and trying to move both of us out of the room so she can get help. "LENORA!" Her cries break me, I don't want her to feel like this, but what can I do?

Suddenly I feel, I'm hurting, a lot, it feels like i'm on fire and there's a pressure. "Jane, Jane, h-help me,
call-call 911, I don't want to die, I can't leave y-you, please, help me" I'm saying weakly and scared.

"Okay, um, wait for me Elijah, do-don't move!" She's yelling and puts my head down on the ground softly. She gets up and runs. I hear her calling for Lenora and soon after I hear her on the phone. I look out the door and it's blurry, she's coming back.

Her hair swung around and she ran to me and sat on the ground as she was getting help. "YES! ONE INGURED AND THE OTHER IS DEAD! PLEASE HURRY!" She's yelling. She's frustrated, stressed, and scared, afraid, and angry.

My head is back on her lap, "J-Jane" I say as my breath hitches. "Yes, yes, what is it" she says and stops talking to the operator for a second and listens to me. "I l-love you, I love you-you so-so much okay?" I say just in case I don't make it out of this. "I love-love you" she says and kisses my head. She is trying her hardest to not lose control of the situation and she's struggling.

"Get help, I'm-I'm here, go get h-help Jane" I whisper and tears are coming out. "okay, okay, let me sit you up, the blood is rushing to your hear right? So-so I have to um-s-stop it and sit you up" she says afraid, "get m-me-me a towel, or so-something" I wince as she's moving me. She's pulling me and I'm trying to help her but I can't do much.

Eventually my back is up against the wall and there's a towel holding my wound with as much pressure as I can give it. "Don't do anything, just stay alive Elijah" she says and cries then kisses me. I manage to smile in all of this. She disappears for some minutes then Lenora and Jane and some of my people are in the bathroom freaking out.

"No, no, get out, GET THE FUCK OUT! CALL FOR HELP!" I yell frustrated because everyone is yelling at me and asking if I'm okay and if they should be worried, stupid shit. Except Jane, she's crying and she's overwhelmed with everything right now. She's mostly the reason why I make everyone leave.

"Okay, okay, they-they're coming, you stay alive for me okay, they're almost here" she says and forces a smile on her face then holds me in her arms. "I'm sorry" I say remembering that I brought up the thing about her assault.

"No, shh, you don't get to be sorry now, we can fight later" she says and wipes her tears. Feelings of pain and numbness are taking over my body, I'm in the grey area where I don't know how I'm feeling.

Suddenly I hear sirens and I know they are close enough for me to stop fighting so much. I let go a little. "ELIJAH! NO! THEY'RE HERE! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! NO!" She's yelling while shaking my body and hitting my cheek so I wake up.

I open my eyes weakly and soon there's a lot of people talking. "ELIJAH! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Jane is yelling because I keep going in and out of consciousness. I look at her and slightly smile and then I'm in the ambulance car.
——————————————————
Authors Note!
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the hold up on this chapter it's been a long while and I'm sorry! I've just been trying to get everything done in short amounts of time so it's difficult but things have gotten easier so I will be back! I love y'all! 🫶🏻