𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

Start bij het begin

"Yours, the fuck" Rell answered giving me a dumb look.

"You hear that?" I cupped my ears. I was tired of talking so I pretended I was walking up to King then I cocked my hand back and connected it to her jaw.

I used my left hand to punch her as she tried to get at my hair but luckily my hoodie was tied.

"Chile the ghetto" Tyz said while leaning on Rell's shoulder as he recorded.

Imma break his phone frfr.

Jaylee grabbed a hold on me and swung me to the floor making the back of my head hit the concrete before she straddled me and sent blows to my face.

I cannot lose.

I managed to get a hold of her fists then banged my head against hers on some Jackie chan shit then pushed her off me.

I huffed catching my breath before standing up and kicking her.

"Get the fuck up!" I shouted. I wasn't about to beat her if she wasn't gon hit me back because one thing is, i'm not a bully.

She got up slowly and I rushed at her knocked her to the ground and sending hard blows to her face, not caring to stop.

I felt hands grip onto me, I punched whoever it was in their lip then continued to punch Jaylee as she hit me in my chest.

"Best you gon kill her!" Tyz called out.

I felt myself getting yanked off so I started beating at whoever's hands were holding me. I looked over to see Rell with a huge mug on his face.

So then who tf holding me?

They let me go and I turned around to see King. I cocked my fist back and he arched a brow at me. I quickly thought whether to hit him and not, I huffed and walked away.

Before I knew it, Rell sent a blow to a side of his face. "Don't touch her nigga is you dumb!"

Rito and Tyz quickly rushed over and handled it before they could progress.

I felt blood dripping down my cheek. I took out my phone and looked at my face to see my top lip swollen and my left cheek bruised.

I refused to be the only one looking fucked up so I approached her back for a round two. She was bruised up but she wasn't bleeding.

"Yo ass got beat Nyela! Fuck you talm bout now" she bucked at me. "Beat me? Yo uglyass could neva! Hoe ass bitch wanna be stealing my nigga"

Stage 1. Delusions.

Me and Jaylee went for a round 2.

As ghetto as it gets.

I fly kicked her on some dragon ball z shit making her fly back. I grabbed onto her hair and yanked her to the floor before repeatedly stepping on her stomach.

"Nah, Ny you gotta chill sis" Kai said getting a hold off me but my leg was now kicking her face. "NYELA!" He shouted in my ear and I mugged him and stopped kicking her seeing that she was no longer fighting back.