"Well, he doesn't look dead," Sabo commented.

"What do you mean?" Luffy asked.

Sabo pointed to the TV, which showed a news report about Law being arrested for the murder of Luffy's ex-girlfriend Coco. Luffy knew it was a lie, and that it was Rob Lucci who frame him.

The report said Coco was killed the night before. Luffy and Law had spent the entire night together, and the only thing they did was have sex. This meant Law couldn't have been Coco's murderer.

Luffy sat up from the couch and walked towards the door. Ace yanked Luffy back and sat him back down. "Where do you think you're going!?" Ace said. "If you go anywhere near the case, they'll suspect you of being a part of this since you're her ex."

Luffy pushed Ace away and continued walking towards the door. "I don't care if they suspect me; I'm not gonna let him take the blame for something he didn't do!" Luffy exclaimed.

Sabo grabbed the two and sat them down. "Listen to me, both of you!" Sabo said sternly. "You two can't fight each other, but yes, Luffy, I agree with Ace that you stay far away from this case. You're already a gang leader; we don't need you getting involved in more illegal stuff."

"But I know for a fact Torao didn't kill Coco!" Luffy argued.

Sabo sighed and said, "Luffy I know he's your fiancé, but there is no way you can prove he is innocent."

"The day Coco was killed, Torao proposed to me, and we spent the whole night together having sex, so there was no way he killed her," Luffy revealed.

Ace looked over at Luffy. He snarled and said, "Once you prove he's innocent, I'm going to beat his ass."

Luffy looked at both his brothers as he spoke. " I'm going to the police station; stay here until I come back Rob Lucci might try to hurt the two of you "

" We'll be fine; I'll kill him before he tries to touch us," Ace said.

Luffy smiled and left the apartment. He was now on his way to the police station to prove that Law was innocent.

While Luffy was on his way, he couldn't help but feel watched. He looked around but didn't see anyone. He stopped for a moment and wondered if it was his imagination. He shook his head and continued on his way.

It only took him a few more steps before he noticed a mysterious figure that came out of nowhere. It was standing in the middle of the street. But as Luffy looked closer at the figure, there wasn't anything mysterious about it, for the person was Rob Lucci, the man Luffy was going to beat the living hell out of.

"Why are you doing this!?" Luffy exclaimed.

"Because I love you, and I can't stand by while he continues to abuse you," Rob Lucci said as he approached Luffy.