Chapter Sixty Seven

Iris’s P.O.V
By the time we made it to Diagon Alley, we managed to hide in an Alleyway for the time being before someone noticed Hermione, “Madam Lestrange.” the man said to her, “good morning.” she said to him and he just stood there for a moment before he walked away, “good morning? Good morning? Your Bellatrix Lstrange is not some dewy eyed schoolgirl” Griphook said to Hermione, “hey, easy.” Ron said to him, “if she gives us away, we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats. understand?” he said to Ron, “no he’s right, I was being stupid.” Hermione said to us, “ok, let’s do it.” Harry said before Griphook got on his back before Ron managed to put the cloak around us before we followed them into the Bank and eventually made it inside and once we got to the front desk, it took a moment before Hermione spoke up, “I wish to enter my vault.” she said to it, “Identification?” he asked her, “I hardly think that will be necessary.” she said to him before he looked up from what he was doing and looked at Hermione, “Madam Lestrange.” he said before turning around and walking away, “I don’t like to be kept waiting.” she said to him as he walked off before Griphook spoke up, “they know. They know she’s an imposter. They’ve been warned.” he said to us, “that’s not good.” I whispered before I looked behind us before a guard walked up to us, “Harry, we have to hurry.” I said to him, “Harry, what do we do Harry?” Ron asked us, “Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?” the Goblin asked her, “and why should I do that?” she asked them as we slowly walked up to them as they continued talking before Harrymanaged to do something, “very well, Madam Lestrange, if you will follow me.” the Goblin said to Hermione before we managed to make our way to the Vaults before something began to happen before the cart we were on began to halt to a stop as we managed to stop after going through a waterfall before an alarm started going off before we began to fall and before we managed to stop ourselves from hitting the ground before we made it to the ground gently before we all got up, “well done Hermione.” Harry said to her, “oh no, you look like you again” Harry said to Ron and Hermione before Griphook spoke up, “the thief’s downfall, washes away all Enchantments. Can be deadly.” He said to us, “you don’t say. Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here?” Ron asked him, “no.” Griphook said before the other Goblin came back to his senses, “what the devil are all of you doing down here. Thieves, you gave up the-” the Goblin said before Ron managed to do something, “Imperio.” he said before he was out of it again before we heard a roar, “that doesn’t sound good.” Ron said to us, “when has anything ever sounded good.” I said to him before we made our way to where the roar came from before we saw a dragon laying on the floor, “bloody hell, that’s a Ukrainian Ironbelly.” Ron said to us, “here.” Griphook said as he gave something to Ron before the Dragon noticed us before they began to shake what they had in their hands before the Dragon started retreating back as it grimaced at the sound, “it’s been trained to expect pain when it hears the noise.” Griphook said to us, “are you joking?” I said to him, “That's barbaric.” Hermon said to him as we managed to get by before we made it to Bellatrix’s vault and made it inside once the door was opened, “Lumos.” Harry said and the four of us had light coming from the end of our wands, “Blimey.” Ron said to us as we looked around, “Accio Horcrux.” Hermione said, “you’re seriously not going to try that one again are you?” Ron asked her, “it was worth a try.” I told him, “that kind of magic won’t work here.” Griphook said to us, “Is it in here Harry and Iris? Can you feel anything?” Ron asked us as we began to hear the ringing, “yeah it’s here.” I told them, “up there.” I said to Harry before we heard something fall before it began to multiply, “that’s it, up there.” Harry said before Griphook spoke up, “I think that’s a Gemino Curse, everything you touch will Multiply.” he said to us, “give me the sword.” Harry said and Hermione gave it to him before he managed to climb up the pile as it got higher as it eventually stopped not longer after we stopped moving.