Chapter Sixty Six

Iris’s P.O.V
After some time had passed, I laid there as I felt weak from what Bellatrix had done to me as I ended up with something carved into my arm as it bled a little before she started questioning Hermione as well before I heard Draco whisper in my ear, “I’m so sorry Love. you shouldn’t have to go through this.” he said to me and I cried a little as Hermione let out a scream, “it’s ok, it’s not your fault.” I told him before he sat with his mother before Bellatrix wanted to talk with someone else and Peter bright the Goblin up with him before she started questioning him about the Bank and the Sword as well before I noticed Harry and Ron as they tried to stay hidden from the other’s before I hard Bellatrix speak towards Hermione and myself, “the same won’t be said for these two.” she said before Ron ran up and Harry had done the same before they started fighting with Draco and his mother before Bellatrix and Lucius dragged Hermione and myself to our feet before he held his wand to my neck before Bellatrix spoke up, “STOP.” she said causing them to do so, “Drop your wands. I said Drop them.” she said to them and they had done so, “pick them up Draco, now.” she said to him, before he picked them up, “well, well, well, look what we have here. It’s Harry Potter and his sister, they’re all bright, shiny and new again just in time for the Dark Lord. call him.” Bellatrix said and they all looked at Draco before she spoke up again, “call him.” she said again before Lucius pushed me over to his wife before he was about to call Voldemort and before he could, we heard squeaking and we all looked up to see Dobby sitting on the Chandelier as he was unscrewing it from the ceiling and both Hermione and I were pushed before we fell to the floor in front of the others before Harry and Ron quickly grabbed us and pulled us out of the way before the Chandelier hit the floor, “you stupid Elf, you could have killed me.” Bellatrix said, “I wish it did.” I said to her, “Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure” Dobby said and before Narcissa could do anything, Dobby managed to stop her, “how dare you take a Witch’s Wand. how dare you defy your masters.” Bellatrix said to Dobby, “Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf and Dobby has come to save Harry and Iris Potter and their friends.” Dobby said to them, “meet us at Shell Cottage.” Harry said to me before they Apparated and I turned into a Dragon and I managed to block the Dagger from getting to them as it hit my wing before I managed to take it out before I looked at her and growled a little before knocking her to the floor before I flew out of the house through the window and made my way to Shell Cottage.

Draco’s P.O.V
By the time Iris managed to leave, everyone looked at me, “you are becoming a disappointment.” Aunt Bellatrix said to me, “you are becoming no son of mine.” Father said to me, “I am very disappointed in you Draco. We told you not to continue seeing her.” Mother said to me, “what’s it to you? You all think I’m a disappointment because I’m doing something that I want to do. I want to see her. I never wanted any of this. this is what you wanted me to do and I went along to try and have you be proud of me for once in my life. I’m just glad she didn’t hate me for what I became because of you.” I said to them before Voldemort walked into the room, “what news do you bring me?” he asked us before Aunt Bellatrix spoke up to him, “My Lord, the Potter Twins were here but they managed to escape.” she said to him and officers walked into the room before Voldemort started killing all of them and I just stood in the back before he finally calmed down before he started speaking with Nagini before the both of them left and after a while, I walked out of the room myself and eventually walked into my room and slammed the door before letting out a scream and I eventually had gone into a rage about everything that’s going on before I heard people rush into the room, “GET OUT.” I said to them as I turned to see that it was Mother and Father, “you need to calm down” Mother said to me, “Calm down? Calm down? How do you expect me to do that when I feel like I’m going through hell because of all of this.” I said to them before Mother slapped me, “you don’t speak to us like that. You will do what we say.” she said to me, “like hell I will. I’m done with all of this.” I said to them before I Apparated out of the room as I left them standing there and I ended up somewhere else and saw that I was in Hogsmeade and I just walked for a while before I eventually found somewhere to stay for a while before I walked into the room they had given me before I sat on the bed thinking to myself hoping that Iris got to where ever she was going safely before Dumbledore’s Phoenix flew into the room and gave me something and I took it from him and opened it before I began to read it.

Dear Draco, 

I hope you get this as I sent this with Fawkes hoping he could get this to you faster than Raven. I want you to know that I’m safe and alright. Although I wish I could tell you where I’m staying in fear of someone else finding this, I just wanted to let you know that everything is alright and that we’re alive. I love you more than anything and I wish we could have seen each other in better circumstances. Stay safe my love and hope I’ll get to see you again soon.

Love, Iris Potter.

Once, I finished reading the letter from Iris, I let out a sigh of relief knowing she was alright and I managed to put it in my jacket pocket for the time being and Imade sur Fawkes had gone back to Iris and hoped that whatever she planned on doing next with Harry and the others would work out and that she would get out of this alive.

Iris’s P.O.V
By the time I made it to Shell Cottage, I landed on the beach before I turned back into myself before I felt a sharp pain in my arm and remembered what had happened before the others rushed up to me, “Iris, are you alright?” Hermione asked me and I nodded, “yeah, I’m fine. She threw a Dagger just as you guys were leaving and I managed to block it from getting to any of you.” I said to them, “well I’m glad you did.” Harry said to me and I began to wonder where Dobby was, “where’s Dobby?” I asked them as we made our way to the house, “he had to leave” Harry said as we walked into the house and both Ron and Hermione sat down together and talked before Harry had looked outside for a bit and I walked up to Luna to see how she was going, “hey Luna, how are you doing?” I asked her, “I’m alright. How are you doing?” she said to me, “I’ve been better.” I told her before she started looking at the chimes, “it’s beautiful here.” she said to Bill and Fleur, “it was ur Aunts. We used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house, what’s left of us at least.” Bill said to her, “do you have any parchment and something to write with?” I asked him as I wanted to write to Draco, “yeah but are you sure you should be writing to anyone right now?” He said to me, “I know it’s risky but I just want to write to someone.” I said to him before he eventually found them before giving it to me and I sat down somewhere before writing a letter to Draco and once I was done, I gave it to Fawkes after he managed to fly into the house, “give this to Draco and no one else. Make sure it goes straight to him.” I said to Fawkes before he flew off and I sighed a little before I got changed into clean clothes.

Agter grtting changed, I noticed Harry, Ron and Hermione walk up to me, “what’s up?” I asked him, “we were going to talk about how we are going to get to Gringotts

Agter grtting changed, I noticed Harry, Ron and Hermione walk up to me, “what’s up?” I asked him, “we were going to talk about how we are going to get to Gringotts.” Harry said to me, “Are you sure this is a good Idea?” I asked him, “we think Bellatrix might be hiding something in her vault.” Hermione said to me, “makes sense as to why she was so skittish about seeing the sword.” I told them before I stood up and Hermione spoke up, “I managed to get a strand of Bellatrix’s hair.” she said to us, “are you sure that’s her’s?” Ron asked her, “positive.” she said before she had grabbed another vial of Polyjuice from hr bag and put the hair in it before drinking it and she soon got changed as Ron, Harry and myself waited for her outside as Ron managed to put a disguise on as well before she finally walked up to us as Bellatrix, “well? How do I look?” she asked us, “hideous.” Ron said to her, “you could give that to Hermione to hold alright Griphook.” Harry said to the Goblin before he put it into Hermione’s purse for the time being before we grabbed onto each other’s hands before Grophook walked up, “we’re relying on you Griphook. If you get us past the guards and into the vault, the sword is yours.” Harry said to him as he grabbed onto our hands before Apparated.