His Arms and Legs are cut off, steam coming out of his wounds.
They have to do this to prevent him from transforming into a titan, as his body needs the energy and strength to regenerate.

You couldn't help but feel a twinge of disgust at the sight of Zeke's injuries. It was clear that he had been through a lot of pain and suffering.

"Zeke."
Eren looked at him, his expression cold and slightly angry

Zeke opened his eyes, looking at his brother surprised
"Eren."

There was a heavy silence between them as they looked at each other. You could sense the tension in the air, and it made you uneasy.

"I'm happy to see you, brothe-." Zeke began, his voice weak.

But Eren interrupted him, his voice still cold and harsh. "Save it, Zeke. You know why we are here."
The brunette stepped back and leaned against the wall, his arms crossed tightly over his chest.
"You are going to give us answers."

The blonde just laughed, spitting blood out of his mouth in between

"You have no choice, asshole."
Eren looked at this brother with a mixture of fury and disgust
"You really want to save the Eldia, don't you? In this state there is nothing you can do except giving us answers."

"He's right."
Levi spoke up monotonously
"We all have the same goal, so talk before I have to kick your pretty face again."

"I-"
The blonde man spat blood out of his mouth again, breathing heavily
"I am not going to talk with you."
He said this while looking at Eren with sharp eyes
"Instead, I want to speak to the symbol of freedom"
Zeke now looked at you, his expression serious

All eyes turned to you, and you felt a sense of pressure weighing down on you.

"H-huh?"
You stuttered in surprise

"You know what we are fighting for, don't you?" Zeke said, his voice low and firm.

You nodded, feeling a lump form in your throat. "Yes, I do. I want to save everyone, especially the people from this island."

Zeke gave a small smile, looking at the ground "Then you have to understand why I did what I did. We were stuck in a cycle of violence, being used as weapons by those in power. I wanted to break that cycle, to find a way to end this nightmare once and for all."

"You did it by killing innocent people." You spoke up, your voice cold, looking slightly disgusted at the blonde man.

"I had to make sacrifices to achieve my goal. But if you truly believe in the Eldian cause, you have to be willing to do the same..." Zeke replied, his eyes locking with yours again.

You felt torn. You understood Zeke's reasoning, but you couldn't condone his actions. It was a messy situation, and there were no easy answers.

"If you truly want to save the Eldia and break the cycle of violence, you would help us." you said, but with an unreadable expression

Zeke's expression softened. "Come on, L/n. You have to admit that your plan sounds unrealistic."

"I don't care."
You spoke determined, raising your voice a little
"We'll never find out if we don't try. Our plan to bring all Eldia into my world sounds better than yours and calls for no sacrifices. Isn't that what you also want? Mr Xaver wouldn't be proud at you right now..."

When you mentioned his name, Zeke gasped for a moment.
Tom Xaver was a titan scientist from Eldia in the service of the Marley. A warrior and former bearer of the Beast Titan, he enjoyed privileged status as an honorary citizen of Marley. Tom was a friend and mentor to Zeke. He was like a Dad to him.