68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave

Start from the beginning

I saw him. I took my steps forward. A wide smile appeared on my face looking at him and fresh tears rolled down my cheeks unwantedly.

The noise of my anklet bells echoed in the room as I ran a little and he immediately collected me in his arms.

My arms immediately snaked around his shoulders tightly, he collected me in a hug and I felt my feet off the floor. My face settled in the crook of his neck and with my next few shaken breath, I inahled his intoxicating smell that calmed me down.

His touch immediately sent a wave of peace inside me and I could feel myself shaking insanely yet feeling calmed all of sudden.

"Hey, what happened?"

He asked carefully settling his palm against the back of my head.

My eyes were shut and I tried to calm myself down.

"I do not know,"

I said with a shaky breath.

My fingers tightened on his clothes as if I did not want to leave him even for a moment. I could not even imagine staying away from him for a single day. 

He tightened the hug even more and I did not realise when he took me to the bedroom and sat on the couch. I could feel myself in his lap as he slowly pushed my head back from his shoulder to make me look at him.

He cupped my cheek and my eyes looked at his face glowing in the yellow candle lights. I could see a few bruises and a tear rolled down my cheeks. My fingers shakily moved closer to his cheek.

"What happened?"

I managed to ask.

He smiled with a slight smile and thinned his brows a little.

"What? What happened? Something happened?"

He asked and I confusingly looked at him.

"You have bruises,"

I said.

He held my fingers and kissed me lightly.

"These are the love marks you gave,"

He said and I furrowed my brows.

"What? No,"

I said remembering that nothing like that happened.

He pulled me closer slowly and touched my forehead with his. I could feel his warm and fresh breath over mine as he had just taken the bath.

"How are you feeling? Love,"

He asked and my lashes forced closed with the closeness and comfort of him being close to me now.

I inhaled a deep breath and felt him kissing my nose.

"Who did this to you?"

I asked without opening my eyes.

"Have you had dinner?"

He asked without answering my question.

I nodded my head.

"Words,"

He said.

"Yes,"

I answered.

He rubbed his lips against my cheek and I fisted my hand on his kurta.

"You are in pain,"

He said.

I shook my head.

"No,"