{🍋} 18 ~ honeymoon.

Start from the beginning

Giyu trails his kisses and love bites down to her collar bone. His hands travel down her waist. He grips her ass and (Y/N) lowly gasps.

(Y/N)'s hand scavenged underwater for Giyu's dick. She grabs it and starts giving him a handjob underwater. Giyu rubs (Y/N)'s clit and starts fingering her.

Giyu whimpers in pleasure as his bites become less prominent since the pleasure and (Y/N)'s light moans started affecting him.

"Fuck, (Y/N)" he cried into the crook of his neck. He picks up his head and spoke against her lips. "Right now. I need you, right now."

(Y/N) releases her grip on his dick, leaving him longing for more. She climbs out of the hot spring and wraps the towel around her body.

Giyu scans her body and watches her eagerly. He thought about everything that he was going to do to her as she walked to the door and stood there.

"So what are you waiting for?" (Y/N) called to Giyu, signaling him to come take her.

In a blink of an eye, Giyu was out of the hot spring and picking (Y/N) up bridal style.

"I'm not sure why you put this on when it's about to come right off you," he said while sliding open the door.

The door to reach the hot spring was directly connected to their resort room.

Giyu slides the towel off of (Y/N) and gently sets her down on the bed. His eyes once again scan over her body.

He stood in between her legs and hunched over her. He softly kisses her all over her face.

"You're so beautiful. Wherever you see flaw, I see beauty. You're the definition of beauty," he worshipped (Y/N) before trailing kisses down her neck.

Her heavy breathing turned Giyu on even more. He leaves kisses on her collarbone down to her chest. Giyu grabs her left boob and plays with it as he swirls his tongue around her left nipple.

(Y/N) arches her back in pleasure as her lewd sounds build up Giyu's temptation even more. He releases his grip on her boob and takes a step back to focus on her body again.

His sapphire eyes were darkened with lust and love. When (Y/N) looked into his eyes, it felt like she could see the greatest depths of his soul.

Giyu positioned 2 fingers on her pussy and starts massaging her clit. He hunches over her body and licks her neck while leaving multiple kisses on her neck.

He licks from her neck to her ear to whisper sweet words to her.

"It's like you were made specially for me," he whispered in (Y/N)'s ear. He kisses her on the lips than whispered against her lips, "I can't believe I got to marry you."

(Y/N)'s voice shudders when she tried to speak. Giyu brought her to paradise and (Y/N) always brought Giyu to paradise as well.

Giyu slides down and begins to swirl his tongue all in her pussy while still fingering her. He sucked harder as (Y/N)'s moans deepen.

"Oh, Fuck, Giyu," she moaned causing Giyu to pump his fingers into her faster.

Giyu moans into her pussy and flicks his tongue on her clit. He spreads her folds with his free hand and sucks on every area he possibly could.