1

-TOKYO HIGH SCHOOL OF HECHICERI-

(no one's pov)

"hey, Geto-san why do you think Yaga-sensei called us so early to his office?" A tall boy with white hair a a pair of black glasses asked his friend "Can you please shut up Gojo?" a girl with short brown hair and had a mole under her left eye said while yawning. Before Geto could said anything they arrived at his sensei's door office. The boy with dark green hair tied in a low bun knocked the door, only to be opened by a tall guy with a muscular frame. He had his hair shaved and he was wearing a the school uniform just like his students. 

"come in" he let them in and he sat on his office chair. The office was like any other with the desk  at the back and a lot of book shelves at the sides, it had a big window behind the desk where you could see part of the school. 

"Yaga-sensei it's to early in the morning, why did you call us?" Yaga looked at the clock on his desk that marked 06:00 A.M. He looked back to his students with a serious expression reflected on his face. "What do you know about the Kiyohara clan?" All three students looked confused and the first one to speak was Geto "It was one of the great sorcerer families known because of their fighting skills and strategies and their deathly curse technique that can manipulate reality" before Geto could continue he was interrupted by Gojo who spoke to Yaga-senseif with a firm voice "The clan was erased of the map 10 years ago because of it, unless..." Yaga got up from his chair and walked to his students, he stood in front of them with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"you are right both of you,  the clan was powerful, it was almost at the same level as the Gojo clan but they wanted more they wanted to surpass them. But they tried to do it by experimenting with curses,  but before they could do anything the Sorcerer council decided to exterminate them." he paused to take a breath "it was a cruel battle, many died but in the end the clan was erased, until now." 

The students except Gojo looked surprised "You want us to kill them?" Shoko said with concern on her voice. "No, I want you to take her here to enroll in the school" Geto interrupted Yaga "Her?" "yes" Yaga walk back to his desk to pull a file from the drawer and handed it to him.

The file had a little bit of information about the girl. "How are we supposed to find her with these information? It all says approximately and we don't have a name, the only thing accurate is her age" Gojo took the file to look closer and he realised that he may know her "Gojo, is everything in order? you look surprised" He ignored Yaga's question and asked "Is it approximately because the last time someone saw her she was 6 years old right?" Yaga nodded. "do you recognized her Gojo?" He returned the file to his friends "I have only seen one person who had red eyes on the Kiyohara clan" Shoko looked at the file and saw that in the description it said red eyes. 

Gojo thought one second if it was safe to tell her name "Are you sure that no one is going to kill her the second she lays a  foot in this school?" Yaga walked to Gojo and placed his hand on his right shoulder "100% that she will be safe, she is under my protection" Gojo bit his under lip "The only person who had red eyes in the Kiyohana clan was the daughter of the head of the clan. Kiyohana Akane" 

Yaga smiled and patted his shoulder "thank you Gojo, they think they saw her at Akita prefecture. So you will be going there" Shoko looked at Yaga "Wait, but why are we going? we are just some second year students. Why doesn't someone more experienced go?" Yaga returned to his seat "Because her family was killed by sorcerers and she will probably be scared, and you are the same age as her and the most important thing is that she will probably recognize Gojo so at least she will know someone. Is that clear?" The three students nodded. "Good, pack warm clothes and head to Akita prefecture, she was seen in the mountains" They all groaned in unison and walked to the door "good luck guys" Gojo was the last one to walk through the door but before it was closed Yaga called him "Gojo, take her back before someone tries to" He nodded and closed the door.

The three went back to their respective rooms to pack some warm clothes for their long trip.

Gojo couldn't stop thinking about the red eyed girl "she was alive after all these years? how come I didn't feel her cursed energy?"