Prologue

The time when two people tied their strings in matrimony, Not For Love, But for Business.

A rude, arrogant, cold, handsome, sexy, most wanted bachelor in town, lone, spiteful, wealthy, and powerful despite everything he has a tender heart

A rude, arrogant, cold, handsome, sexy, most wanted bachelor in town, lone, spiteful, wealthy, and powerful despite everything he has a tender heart. Park Jimin, The CEO of Park Corporation, A multi-billion company, The Park Family Business, is considered a kind of royalty in business of Asia. Their dedication to the nation's economy is diverse in every sector. Being able to do everything, Park Jimin has taken the responsibility of running the company at the very young age of 22. Being one of the most intelligent men in Korea, Park Jimin has always raised the standards in every category.

But He wasn't always this arrogant, and cold, There was a time when Jimin was content and pleasant with his life, He was an exceptional student acing most of the subjects when he was studying at Harvard. But He had to drop out. That situation left a big impact on his life causing him to finish his degree somewhere else. The situation broke friendships, and relationships, which tore him from the inside. Due to this unpleasant past, Jimin fathomed that he will never fall in love.

But this marriage, made him turn towards his words. He was learning to be compassionate all through and through, He was finally able to put a smile on his face after 3 years of living his life solitary. His parents tried but they couldn't get over his anger issues. When Jimin was being pressured to get married he decided to do it with someone that will benefit his career and his father knew who was up for the job.

"This marriage is a fucking business, Don't expect me to love you,"

"I think your eyes are on the wrong girl,"

"Don't Question my love for you Suyeon, That's the only thing I am sure of,"

A Kind, Beautiful, Warm hearted, jolly minded, creative, sexy, charming, straightforward, smart, elegant cheerful, girl named Lee Suyeon, also Known Sarah Lee or Sara Alejandro Sofia Santiago Mateo Cano is a mixed race girl

A Kind, Beautiful, Warm hearted, jolly minded, creative, sexy, charming, straightforward, smart, elegant cheerful, girl named Lee Suyeon, also Known Sarah Lee or Sara Alejandro Sofia Santiago Mateo Cano is a mixed race girl. Her mother being Third Generations Korean -American and her Father being Half Korean and Half Argentinian, She was raised with different culture. She is the Founder/CEO of Pomello, A perfume brand, Which she started when she was 18 Years, After 5 years Her brand took the right turn and it has become one of the most successful brands in the entire continent. But this success didn't come easily.

Suyeon's mother was an Oscar winning actress, Nobody knew that who she was, She was just the daughter to her famous mother. But Her mother's death caused her life to turn completely upside down. Her father became alcoholic and he started to become mentally unstable. She had to leave her Dad at the psychiatric hospital.

She has a younger brother. He was 5 when their mother died, Suyeon became both the mother and father of her brother when her mother died. She promised to give him everything and never let him feel the pain of loosing his mother.

She had built her company by modelling and earning all the money. When her company was expanding for more products, Her Father came in for a proposal of getting married. Suyeon, Not letting her father down accepted to get married to anyone her father chose.

Only to Fall in love with him and wanting a better future for themselves. Little did she know that an enduring agony was on her way. The agony which made her loathe everything.

Loath her life. Her Love. Her everything.

"Lower your expectations Mr Park, I can be the death of you,"

"Mierda,"

"I want you,"

"LEAVE! I don't want to see your face,"

Bye Jimin. I hope we don't see each other ever again.

Let the Fate never make us cross our paths.

—————♥️—————

"Why do you always try to be dominant and end up failing?"

"We are pretty romantic, Aren't we?"

"I love you, every part of you, even the parts you don't like. You're enough, You're more than enough Suyeon,"

 You're enough, You're more than enough Suyeon,"

——————————————

I made a prologue and welcome to the new readers. I hope you enjoy.

Love,
Author loves Bugs Bunny