Waiting For Something

SUYEON POV

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. still, Jimin gave me a cold nature. He is a bull made of stone. one day he even forgot about my existence. I cried in anger that day.

FLASHBACK

Jimin had party at some club and wanted me to go

Jimin had party at some club and wanted me to go. As we made a rule I agreed to attend. we went there at 9 PM. Well it's pretty late but still, I had to go.

Jimin met his friends and walked over to them. As I stood there. I told the bartender to give me a shot of tequila.

Jimin wasn't paying any attention to me so I let him be. Soon it was 12 and I couldn't find him. I called him he didn't pick up. I roamed around the halls, stairs, etc.

I walked out to see his car, GONE! He left without me.

How could you Park Jimin?

I was wearing a revealing dress. I could feel men staring at me. I didn't like stares like this. I called Lia to pick me and thank god she was nearby. She dropped me at home as I stomped on the marble with my heels in anger.

I changed my dress and went to the balcony and cried my heart out in anger. I just had a breakdown after a long time because of him.

Why Jimin just why? What did I do to you?

Mom, why did you leave me in this cruel world? Why didn't you take me with you?

I drank the whole night in anger. But It seemed that I passed out.

When I woke up I saw birds chirping. I smiled and looked at them but my deeds reflected on me and I had a serious headache. I suddenly heard Jimin calling me.

"Suyeon. where are you?" He called for me. "I am on the balcony", I replied to him and quickly grabbed a glass of my unfinished whiskey. He came there and asked me. "Did you drink?" I nodded in reply.

My head was about to burst.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly. "what happened to you?" He asked. "nothing", I replied.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." He apologised.

Woah he is sorry now?

haha...

Sorry?

my foot!

"you don't have to apologize," I said. "how did you come home?" he asked again. "that's none of your business," I said and walked pass him.