Face

MONICA'S POV

"You're under arrest Monica Chen," The police barged in my hiding spot. I was a fool to get hired by that Italian Doctor. That son of a bitch was easy to fool but he really brought the worst in me.

I fled away from my house after That cunning bitch recognised me. I should've killed her way back then. I trusted those motherfuckers and shoved money in their asses so that they could blow my cover off.

I have to hire a good lawyer. I need to find a better lawyer. I have to fucking get a lawyer. But I know who is up for the job.

Hwang Haneul.

You will never ignore me.

"Get up," They handcuffed my hands and took me to the police station. "You're going to be presented to court next week, Are you aware of that?" The officer said as I nodded.

"Do you have a lawyer?" He asked me. "I have but I need to meet someone to get him here," I told them. "who is it?" He asked me. "Hwang Haneul," I said. "What Business do you have with a prominent guy like him?" He asked me. "He is the reason why all of this started sweetheart," I said and smirked.

JIMIN'S POV

"Suyeon, Did you take your medicines yet?" I asked her. "I did," She said and smiled. "What do you want to do today?" I asked her. She was in the bed, doing nothing. "I don't know," She said.

"Would you like to go for movies?" I asked her. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She chuckled. "No," I said. "It's for your recreation. You have been at home for the last one week Suyeon. The last time you went out was when we visited Pomello," I said. Her mood swings have got worse. She became pretty weak for a couple of days but then she also recovered. I can't leave her alone. I have to look after her 24/7.

"Can we go to the park?" She asked me. "Of course we can," I said and pecked her cheeks. She got out of bed and ran to her closet. I smiled at my cute Suyeon. Why do I feel this sudden rush of joy in my veins whenever I see her smile? It almost feels surreal.

She came out wearing a blue dress. She has been styling herself in the most comfortable dresses ever.

 She has been styling herself in the most comfortable dresses ever