Guest

SUYEON'S POV

I woke up at 7 AM to see Jimin still sleeping. He is looking pretty adorable. I found myself staring at him. I slapped myself out of his charms. He was inevitably unignoring. I carefully stepped into the lion's den and took a picture of him.

SUCCESS!

He was shirtless.

Sir, you are not allowed to be that hot. I mean, it was pretty hot last night as the electricity was gone for 5 hours and yeah I was sweating but I am not a guy who will open up his shirt and throw it on the ground but he was shameless and did just that. I mean we are rich enough to afford electricity but last night was an exception as there was a power shortage in the whole ass town.

I got up from the bed and tied up my hair in a ponytail.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a hoarse voice. "The bathroom. To freshen up and get ready for office?" I said. "Can you come with me today? Dad set a private conference for you because he wants you to meet all our employees," He said. "Aren't you supposed to tell me that yesterday? This is too sudden," said. "I know but I am a busy man for crying out loud," He said. "As if I am not busy? I cancelled sixteen shows last month because you said I had to attend all of your parties, whereas you just attended my friend's baby shower," I argued. "Look, If you don't want to come, Tell my dad," He said pissed. He angrily got up from the bed. "You literally don't have respect for me," I said with a heavy heart. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"If you really respected me Jimin, you would've informed me about today before," I said and got up. "It's as if you think I don't have any work to do, I had to postpone 17 board meetings with Lee Corp, Just because of you and your stupid parties. I stood there like a fucking outcast when you were busy with your business partners," I said. "Stop victimizing yourself," He said. "How can I not?" I said. "You women love to victimize yourself," He said and chuckled. "And you men love to hurt women because it'll stomp their male ego to respect us. Your pride is so high that you can't go to any parties without me. I have had 17 shows in Korea and 15 parties, You didn't show up to anyone," I said.

"It's early in the morning and look at you arguing about women's rights," He said and chuckled. "I wouldn't have but someone pushed me to my limits," I said and smiled. "We both know that this was your fault," I said. "If you don't know that then it means I hurt your male ego," I said and smiled sarcastically.

"Fine. I am sorry," He said. "But you have to come today," He said. "I know, My schedule is cleared till 12 p.m.," I said and smiled at him. The look on his face was so good. I sent a flying kiss at him as he cringed at my act. I went to the washroom to freshen up.

"I'll make the breakfast," I heard him say. "Okay," I said and smiled.

I freshened up and wore my outfit. It was a pretty dress. I brushed my hair and applied some light makeup. Wow, Suyeon Aren't you a perfection? I prepared a suit for him for no reason.

 Wow, Suyeon Aren't you a perfection? I prepared a suit for him for no reason