Days in Busan:pt.1

SUYEON'S POV

I woke up very early in the morning, due to my not-so-good stomach. "Oh, Shit," I cussed and ran to the washroom. It was not good. My asshole is on fire, I ate too much spicy food. FUCK!

I came out feeling much better than before. When I was sleeping it didn't feel that bad. NOW, that felt as if I just pooped lava down my asshole. I came out and sat down on the bed. Jimin changed his shirt. When did he do that? Anyways, I looked at the clock, It was 5 AM.

I drank a glass of water that was on the side table.

I dropped the glass on the table, I should go back to sleep. It's pretty early. But I am not sleepy. I opened the balcony door and went outside. The sun was rising. It was an excellent view to watch. I started to shiver a little, It was a little cold outside as a keen wind was blowing.

"Hey! Close the door. It's Cold," Jimin said out of nowhere. "Yeah sorry!" I said and closed the door and came inside. He put on the duvet on his body and snuggled in. I laid down beside him and put the duvet on my body.

I couldn't sleep. So I took my phone out and started to scroll through my social media. Social media was boring. It wasn't that special. I looked over who just turned over to my side. I focused on my phone again.

"Stop!" he said and dropped my phone from my hands. He brought his body closer to mine. I snuggled in his embrace. He feels cozy. "Better?" He questioned. I nodded and smiled. I took a small nap before waking up again at 7 AM.

I looked over to see Jimin still sleeping. I got out of his embrace and went to the washroom and washed my face and took a shower.

I came out and wore a comfortable dress with cardigan and some comfy pair of sandals. I usually were sandals at home. My feet need rest too.

I brushed my hair and got out of the room

I brushed my hair and got out of the room. I went downstairs to see Soohee up, breastfeeding the baby on the couch. "Good morning, Suyeon," She said smiling. "Good morning," I said and smiled. "You couldn't sleep?" I asked her. "No," She chuckled.