Proud Of You,Dearest: pt.1

SUYEON'S POV

I woke up at around 7 AM to see Jimin in a deep sleep. I grabbed the white shirt from the floor and got of the bed. "Where are you going?" Jimin asked me in sleepy and hoarse voice. "Bathroom," I replied. "It's so early," He said and covered himself with the duvet. I pecked his lips and went towards the bathroom to wash my face. After washing my face I came to our room and tied up my hair in a messy bun. I took my laptop and opened my mails to check out some news and invitations to events.

As I was checking My mails Suddenly one mail caught my eyes as I stared at the mail. It was from the UN. It said that I was invited to join the general assembly this Friday and assign my Campaign. They accepted my idea. Thank you GOD. I became so happy at this point my excitement will just explode.

I closed the laptop and looked at the time. It was almost 7:45. I looked over to Jimin to see Him still sleeping while hugging my pillow. I got off from the table and went towards our bed and laid down beside and looked at him with the most softened eyes. His face seems so gentle. I admired every inch of his face. He was made out of love and delicacy. God really made him such an beautiful man. Every single corner is so beautiful and admiring. Aren't I the lucky one? I can't stop watching him. I can watch him for hours and not get bored.

Suddenly he turned his face around and changed his sleeping position. Now, I was staring at his bare back. I smiled and placed a soft kiss on his back and pulled back. I looked at the time and it was 8:03 AM.

Should I wake him up?

Maybe I should..

Or maybe not...

Okay I should just wake him up, he is a early bird.

"Jimin, Hey get up," I called him softly. I held on his muscles. DAMN they were hard and strong. "Jimin its already 8. Get up," I said again. he groaned. "2 mins please," He said pouting. he is so cute.

Why Am I Drooling Over Him?

"Jimin, Get up!" I said with pure annoyance in my voice. He didn't even move. I pushed him around but he didn't wake up so I let him be. He woke and hour later.

"What time is it?" He said in a hoarse voice. "Exactly 9 AM," I said as he looked at me. "I have to get a suit to wear for this Friday," He said as he rested his back on the bed. "What's happening in this Friday?" I asked him. "I am going give my speech in the general assembly at UN," He said. "Well I received an email this morning and I am also attending the General Assembly and plus I have to sign my Campaign agreement," I said. "What campaign?"  He asked me.

"This is where you help me with some fundings. I am going to do a big campaign with UNICEF in providing necessary things to maintain hygiene in the most remote countries all over the world," I said. "Congratulations," He said without glancing at me. "But you only produce perfumes and lipsticks, how did all that thing come from?" He asked.

"Keep it a secret! I am collaborating with DOVE and HudaBeauty we will be introducing skincare products to all the women around the world and send a team in each and every school to teach teenage girls about proper hygiene and gift them our skincare products to each of them. This is probably my biggest budget project,"  I said. He nodded in approval.

"So Huda Kattan will also be there in the signings?" He asked. "I don't think so, I'll be signing it officially today and The UN will just send someone to get her signature later on," I said. "Then we got some serious shopping to do today," He said while getting out of the bedsheet. "Why?" I asked shortly. "I am gonna buy a new suit," He said and went to the washroom to freshen up.