Joon weds Jin

A few days later.

SUYEON'S POV

I just got ready for Namjoon and Yujin's wedding. As I am the maid of honour, I should be there quickly. I went to Yujin's house. Namjoon and the boys are at Taehyung's house getting ready. The wedding is in the evening on the beach.

After I reached her house, I took my dress and some of her accessories that she told me to pick up for her. I knocked on her door and I saw her manager open it. "Mrs Park, Please Come in," Her manager Hayan told me. I slightly smiled at her and went inside. "Where is she?" I asked as she pointed me to go upstairs. I went upstairs to her room and saw her getting her makeup done.

"Suyeon, You're here, And you're very early," Yujin said after she saw me from her vanity mirror. "We need to get ready at the same time that's why I am here early," I proudly replied to her. "And what is this 'Joon weds Jin' It looks like Namjoon married Jin," I laughed at their cute couple name for the first wedding.

"Yeah, Namjoon told me that too but everyone knows about us so I thought it would be cute," Yujin said and smiled. "It is actually. Using the last names to make a nice name is a pretty good idea," I complimented her creativity. "You know when I wanted to get married, I just wanted this to be my dream wedding," Yujin said. "Marriage wasn't a thought I had. I never had any thoughts about getting married. I always thought it will be me, Sumin and Dad forever. We are just going to remain as it is just like a triangle. But Taeyong made me realise that if their triangle joins us then it will be stronger. My uncles-aunts, Mark, and Donghyuck just made us into this impeccable square. Then Jimin came into my life. Breaking that square and turning it into a trapezium and he brought you and made this family a rectangle. Our life is just like Geometry," I chuckled as I remember mentioning so many quadrilaterals just in one speech. "I am not that good in geometry Suyeon," Yujin said and chuckled. "But that did tear me up a little," She said as I chuckled.

"Where are the others?" I asked. "I am here," I heard someone say. I turned around to see Ruhee. "Hey Ruhee, Are you okay?" I asked. "No, I am not. Jungkook forgot to iron his suit so of course, I did it for him. That little pie-" Yujin cut her off by saying, "Okay. Calm and let me get ready,"

"Yeah! Sure, Sure," Ruhee said and lay down on Yujin's bed. "Mam, The rest of the makeup artists are here," Yujin's manager informed us. "Okay, Good. Tell them to start with skincare," Yujin replied to her as she nodded. "Skincare?" Ruhee asked. "Yeah for what?" I also added a question. "I need all of your skin to look fantabulous, fantastic and stunning," she said proudly. "As you say bride," Ruhee said. The artists came in and started our treatments.

Ruhee got up from the bed and took a seat along with me. We had to get our skincare done before getting makeup on our faces. By that time everyone arrived timely.

We all got out hair and makeup done. It took us like 5 hours for all of us to get our hair and makeup done. An additional hour for Yujin because she ruined her lipstick by eating and started crying so they had to redo many parts of the makeup.

This girl!

We all got dressed in our bridesmaid dresses.