Entitled To

SUYEON'S POV

"Noona! Please, Please, Please!" Sumin was requesting me to come to his basketball match. I told him that Dad could go but he wanted me. He has been in my office for approximately 1 hour. I just had many meetings that day, and I was busy. Very busy! I had been going from Here to there. I was the only one who was moving here to there. Here comes my baby brother, "Please Noona! It feels great to have you in the audience," He said pouting. "Okay! I'll manage," I told him as he hugged me tightly and pecked my cheeks. I smiled and pecked the top of his head. "My Sumin is all grown up! I can't believe you were this little just like a liliputh. Now, You are big as a giant," I said replicating his size with my hands as he chuckled.

He then took his backpack in his one shoulder before going out of my office. I bid him goodbye as I saw him go out of the office building from the top.

Now, I have to manage my meetings

Now, I have to manage my meetings. I called Lia to come in my office through intercom. "You called?" Lia asked. I nodded. "Free my schedule on this Thursday," I told her. "I can't," She said and looked down. "Why not?" I asked her. "You have a packed schedule this week Suyeon, This whole launch, Your new project with UN, The skincare expansion, All the main meetings are being held," She said. She's right. "Do I have any meeting tomorrow?" I asked her. She shook her head. "But you have to be present at the Teleconference with Huda Kattan, Dove and executives of UN," She said while going through her tablet. "When is that?" I asked her. "10 AM, sharp!" She said. "I want all my meetings to be shifted to tomorrow, Clear my schedule on Thursday!" I told her as she nodded. "are you going somewhere?" She asked me before leaving. "Sumin's basketball match!" I told her as she smiled at me. I felt like she felt pity for me. Who cares Though! All I care is that my little brother is happy.

THE NEXT DAY

JIMIN'S POV

"So, our packaging and advertisement is ready. our investors have paid their demands and we can fix the launch date. Today!" Lia said finishing her presentation. "I believe that, Next week could be a good option," Taeyong said. "I agree," Suyeon said. "So, Let's fix it on the next Wednesday," I told them as they agreed. "It is set, then!" Suyeon said as we all agreed.

Suddenly Suyeon's phone rang as she excused herself from the meeting room. I saw her walking out of the room as her heels clicked on the floor, Her beautiful brown locks, She looked ethereal. Simple but so ethereal.

"Sorry guys!" She came in and apologised

"Sorry guys!" She came in and apologised. "It was Sumin," She whispered to me and Taeyong. I would lie if I say I didn't adore her as a bug sister. We have the same sufferings though. We both have younger brothers. "Continue, Please!" She said before settling down. I smiled im brief before concentrating on the meeting.

TIME SKIPS

I was walking around the office with Taeyong after the meeting had ended. We were good friends. He has always been supportive of me. People say we are competitive of each other but we are not. We are more like against Haneul. He is the betrayer. He betrayed everyone. But the betrayal he gave me was beyond my expectations.

"Jimin, I want to show you so something," Taeyong said before dragging me to a room. That just led us to a long hallway. Then it ended with a glass door. I think it's a lab. It's the lab where Suyeon makes her perfumes. We passed the lab and saw Suyeon, Working. she is in full concentration. Many kids were surrounded around her. Probably high schoolers. She was showing them some kind of technique. I found myself adoring her at this moment.

"A school came for visit and lab class," Taeyong said as I nodded.

Beautiful.

TIME SKIPS

I was driving back home on my car. It was during midday. The clock struck 2 PM just now. I don't know why I am going back home now. Suddenly, I remember I left my wallet in Suyeon's office. FUCK! I have to go there. I took the quickest U-turn and drove over to Suyeon's place.

I went straight to her office to see her working with a frown on her face. Her lips pouted, Her cheeks flushed, Her eyebrows creased in confusion, Her hair in a messy bun. I couldn't help myself form admiring her. Her eyes shot up at me, "I thought you left," She said. "I did," I replied. "Then Why are you back?" She asked me. "I left my wallet somewhere in your office," She then grabbed her purse and fiddled my wallet out of it. "I found it in meeting room," She told me and gave my wallet to me. "Thanks," I told her as she nodded before getting back to her.

As I was about to walk out, A guy bumped into me. He didn't even apologise to me.

Imbecile.

I saw him go inside act all flirty and nasty with my wife. He makes me wanna throw my hands on him. My envious ass couldn't keep up with all that drama. So, I went in her office and went towards her. The guy saw me and bowed down.

yeah! you should!

"I'll take my leave then," He said before getting out. I know he felt my cold glares. It more like came out as 'Dare to look at her, You are dead!' I looked at her as she stared at me in amusement.

She wraps her hands around my neck which surprised me but soon my face turns into a naughty smirk. "You should've left by now," She said. "I can make delays," I replied to her. "I thought you hated being late," She said. "I do hate being late," I replied to her. "That's why we need to be quick," She said.

Being Dominant again! Huh!

I pull her closer to me as she gasped. I attack her lips passionately. Her sweet scent lingers my nose as I open my mouth for more access. her arms around mine as I keep her close to me. My tongue lingers with hers. I can feel that she has getting aroused. I pick her up and drop her off at her table.

My hands caressed her cheeks and neck. Her hair still in a bun. I opened her hair tie letting her curls to fall on her shoulders. I kiss her passionately as she gripped my forearm. We pull away as we heard someone open the door. Only to find Lia, Getting out quietly. We looked at each other. Suyeon started to blush. "Maybe office isn't the right place," She said. More like whispered. "Everything is right when you are entitled to me!" I said trailing kisses on her jawline. She decides to give in too.

Before long, We had just a quick sex in her office.

___________________________

I will update all of the pending chapters soon. Stay tuned. And comment on what do you think about the Suyeon's dream? very smol I know. I have a steamy chap soon.

:)