Work

SUYEON'S POV

I woke up early in the morning at around 7 AM. I got of bed and took a quick shower. I came out and dried my hair up and straightened them. I did a light makeup and went to my closet, To get something to wear.

I quickly wore my suit headed downstairs.

I called Mira from my phone

OTP

Me- "Hey Mira, I am coming to office today,"

Mira- "Okay,"

Me- "And Can you call the house cleaning service? My house is a complete mess,"

Mira- "Sure, I'll call them right away,"

Me- "Okay, I'll see you in a bit. bye,"

Mira- "Yeah, bye,"

END OF THE CALL

I cut the call and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He didn't even do the groceries. If He ate and left no crumbs was actually real. I'll just have something from my office cafeteria.

I took my purse and put my necessary things inside. I wore my heels. I went to the garage and took my SUV out and drove off to the my office.

After a few 30 minutes, I reached there. I parked my car and went inside only to be greeted by my employees. I greeted them back and went inside my temporary office. I sat down and looked through my files. There was actually a lot of work left to do. I went to every single one of them. I called Mira.

"You called for me?" Mira spoke while coming in. "Yes, call an urgent meeting with the lab team," I said. Mira nodded and went to inform them. After 20 minutes, they all gathered in the meeting room. I went in as everyone stood in respect. I told them to sit down as we all settled down.

"Okay guys, Why I called today is because of the new project we approved from the UN. It's about skincare, The launch of this collaboration is next year but we have to launch our skincare brand this year. So I'll join you guys in the lab next one month starting from tomorrow and Tell everyone to find me names about the skincare line and make it a top secret launch for now until we release it to the media," I said in one go. They all nodded and listened to my every single world carefully. "I want my Pomello become a eco-friendly Cosmetics industry And from now on we shall be expanding more and more. We launched lipsticks of 5 shades. I guess we had made 20 shades. I want all of them to be out by the end of them month and I am assure that the stocks are ready. I want to see the packaging by the end of the week so if there needs some change in the formulas do let me know," I spoke. "We already revised the formula and the mixture is all ready and it is also preserved and we also made 50 more shades, I'd like to show you that personally," Joanna said. I am so grateful to have them. They always think one step ahead. "Okay, I'll stop by the lab but the 15 shades need to be out by the end of the month guys. So it's a rush," I said giving a slight warning.