Railed Together

JIMIN'S POV

I came to my office and saw Namjoon and Yujin waiting. Something seemed really off about them. They told me, "Jimin we've got some news," "What is it?" I questioned. "We are getting married," Yujin squealed. What the actual Fuck?

Jin just got married a month ago and now them. "Jin Hyung, just got married," I scolded them. "We are getting married next month," Namjoon Hyung said. "I am gonna die out of marriages," I said. "No you won't, Marriage is a lovely thing," Yujin said and looked at Namjoon Hyung with lovey dovey  eyes.

"Yeah right. Marriage was probably the biggest mistake in my life," I told them as Yujin's lovey dovey face turned into a hard one. "Excuse me Mr. Park Jimin, You don't get married to a girl like her in this generation," Yuijin scolded. "Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry Jimin, Its a small wedding. Just close family and friends. You're one of the groomsmen," Namjoon Hyung said. At least I am happy about that. "Hyung, don't get me wrong please. I would never ditch your wedding. Don't worry I'll be there. Just tell me the suit colour I'll get them made for all of you," I said being nice.

Well They are my friends. My true friends who pulled me out of my past. They were the once who pulled me out of the deep whole of misery. We all were miserable. But together, We learned how to laugh and smile again.

I pulled Namjoon hyung into a tight hug as we stayed like that for a moment. I looked over to Yujin. She never left my side. I hugged her after.

"I'll arrange your honeymoon lovebirds. Just name your destination," I told them. "Maldives," Namjoon Hyung said. "Done," I said to them. "By the way, I made Suyeon is my maid of honour," Yujin said. "You went to Lee corp before coming here?" I asked as they nodded. I gave them a pissed look.

"Are you deciding to get married in my office?" I asked them with sarcasm. "No. That would be highly frowned upon by us," Namjoon hyung said. "Then Get out. I have a big project," I said. They got up and left. I called Jena through telecom and told her to arrange their honeymoon.

Coming to think of Honeymoon, I've never been in a honeymoon with Suyeon. The day after our marriage, I came back to office and so did she. We went on trips like NewYork City, Busan. But not an official HoneyMoon.

Well, Sucks to suck.

SUYEON'S POV

I was looking at some boutiques for the bridesmaid dresses. She choose BTS Wife/Girlfriend/Fiancé squad. That was a cringe name. That is a terribly cringe name.

But she choose all of her close friends as in Jimin's friends partners. She doesn't have that many family after her mother died. I mean My maternal family is literally dead. Except for Yujin.

Of course! My Uncle also died so she is basically an orphan. That's why I am her maid of honour. As We are blood related, I want to do this much for her wedding. She wanted to go to Las Vegas for her bachelors party. This girl is going big.

She also wanted to borrow my Private Jet. I agreed because I haven't used it many times. Why did I buy it though? I have no idea.

Oh right, I had a last minute meeting in Rome, Italy. But there were no flights left. So, I had to call the deal off. But Taeyong told me to buy a jet. So I bought one and so Lee corp has one Jet.