Cemetary

SUYEON'S POV

I brushed my hair and wore my mother's earrings. I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. It's been ten years. I was 13 yesterday. Now look at me, I am Married, solvent and famous without my mother's name. I wore a black suit and took my Saint Laurant purse. Mom used to tell me that it was her favourite brand. She said it screamed old money.

I never understood her ways of exaggeration but it amazed me.

I looked at myself and exhaled before going downstairs. I saw Jimin coming out of his study room. "You haven't left?" I asked him. "I came back and will go again," He replied. At this point, Jimin and I have come to an agreement that we can't be friends and that's true. I find him awfully uninteresting.

Although he gave me the best orgasm in my life, I have spared some of his immature doings and let his male ego win.

"I am going, So Bye," I said and left the house

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I am going, So Bye," I said and left the house. I went to my house to pick Sumin and Dad up to go to the cemetery. I saw both my dad and Sumin ready in perfectly tailored Brioni Suits.  My mother loved dressing up in Brioni Suits. So in her honour, We are wearing Brioni Suits. "Come on in," I said as Sumin took the huge bouquet from the ground which he made and got in the car along with my dad. I drove to the cemetery. I parked the car and walked out along with Dad and Sumin. There lay Lee Sarang. My mother. More popularly known as Sophie Lee. Winner of the 83rd Oscar's Best Actress.

"Hi Honey," My dad said. "How are you holding down there? It's quite dark. We really miss you. Look at Suyeon. She has grown up into a fine independent woman. She is very mature and grew up looking just like you. Sumin is growing tall as ever and he skipped 7th grade. I wish you were here to see them grow up. I know you are watching them without our conscience. Don't worry about me. I'll live for a while and come to you," He said and smiled. My dad looked really handsome. He had a beard on his chin. As he is half Latina, He looks like a mafia. He looked fresh with his hair back. He loved to dress up for my mother.

I smiled at him still impressing my dead mom with the same smile but different age.

"Hi Mom, I hope you are doing well. I made this bouquet for you by staying up all night. I hope you like it. I am doing great. I really miss you and not a single day goes by when I don't think about you. Mom, You are so pretty and I love you so much. I will come here again soon," Sumin said and dropped the bouquet beside the tombstone. My Dad side-hugged Sumin as I smiled at them.

"Hi Mom, I really miss you. We all dressed up just like old days and the saddest part is you are not here to see us. Maybe somewhere up there you are watching us being foolish. But it's all for you and we feel fantastic. I love you so much. que descanse en paz  Mama (Rest in Peace, Mom)" I said and smiled at my mother's tombstone. We all had our hands in our pockets. We were silent and just looking at her grave gave us some sort of reassurance that she was here in between us.

MY COLD HUSBANDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें