L'amour Parisien:1

SUYEON'S POV

Fresh french air. I inhaled the french smell going along with the cold breeze. I have just arrived at Paris. I landed here after a 14 hour long flight. I am tired. I left our house at 10 Pm. It's currently 1 PM. My flight was at 11 PM.

After our memorable night at the cottage, We woke up early in the morning and took off for our home. he went to Jeju and I got ready for my flight at night. So, We saw each other last at home before he left for Jeju.

Me: Landed.

I texted him. "My back hurts!" Jungho groaned while holding on to his back. Although he is my bodyguard, He is a nice guy. he is pretty friendly too. "I'll take you to spa with me," I joked. "Real Funny," He spoke with sarcasm.

"My neck hurts," Lia spoke up who was silent the whole time. "why are you all so tired?" I groaned. "Because we were not in first class," Lia spoke up. "I told you guys to take first class," I told them. "I thought this airlines had a first class, I didn't knew they had an economy class plane," Jungho said.

"Okay guys! Let's stop. Lia tell my jet to pick us up after this week," I told Lia. "That would take in a lot of work," Lia grumbled in a tired tone. "Then book a better flight!" I said. I am not going to lie my back also hurts.

I am rich enough to afford a first class seat.

We got of the airport. I came here with Jungho, Lia, Some staffs from my agency, and my manager, Mira and her son Jung Jaeho. She is very smart. After Jimin fired Ben, She took over everything. I owe her big times. She is a single mother who have been working under Taeyong for quite a long year.

He has sent her to me after learned the truth about Ben. Her son is seven years old now. As far as I know, her husband died in a tragic accident right after her son was born. Now, She raises her son alone. So, When I told her that she will be going to France with me. I was paying everyone's expenses

so, I told her to bring her son along with us. At least, He will not stay alone. He will get a chance to visit France, Once in his life.

So, She brought her son, Jaeho. He is an ambivert with great ambitions. I liked his personality when I first met him in Mira's office.

We all got into a black van which led us to our hotels.

I was wearing a matching hoodie and sweatpants with a long coat and white shoes.

As soon as I got in the van, I put my hood on and went to take a nap

As soon as I got in the van, I put my hood on and went to take a nap. I knew I wasn't going to get any when I would reach the hotel. The designer of my dresses is coming to meet me. So, I decided to take a short nap.