Miss You

JIMIN'S POV

9AM

Seconds started to change into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days and days into months.

It's been 3 months since Suyeon's accident. Her company is skyrocketing. Yura is helping me a lot.

We went to her lab once. I didn't know Suyeon was so intelligent that she wrote down some draft of chemical formulas, which Yura tested and found out to be very reasonable. They were environment friendly as well. She was also shocked at her outcome and tests.

It's not something new. Back in College, Taeyong used to tell me about his sister who was obsessed with mixing stuff and turning it into something new. She used to spend all her time in recess in the chemistry lab.

Little did I know That I would be married to that Chemistry nerd now.

I think Lia is changing her mind slowly. After she saw my effort in Suyeon's company, She somewhat respects me now.

I think I am proud of it.

I am in my own office right now. I have many meetings to attend. My daily life has changed so much. I have become skinnier because I don't eat much. I can cook but it doesn't taste like hers. I only eat a lettuce salad or Gimbap. Just trying to live.

My complexion has become weird. I grew some small beard. It looks manly but tired. My eye bags look hideous. I look stupid. My eyes were red. What can I do? I can't sleep at night. I always stay up at night with Suyeon. Suyeon's father, Yujin, Sumin and others stay with her in the day time whereas I stay with her the whole night.

I just sit down by the corner and stare at her scar filled face. That looks so miserable. It almost breaks my heart in pieces.

Ever Since I realised my love for her. I could sense a change in myself too. I wore my coat properly and fixed my crooked tie. She used to fix my tie.

We always had a sweet moment when she fixed my tie.

I brushed my black hair backwards. I didn't colour my hair again. I used to colour it every now and then. The blondes faded away. It was a little too temporary. So, I just didn't care about how my hair looked now.

I fixed myself before going for the meeting.

"Good Morning, Mr Park," Everyone stood up as I entered the room. I wished them back and told them to sit down. I could sense everyone looking at me. They must think I am miserable for Suyeon. Is it that Obvious? Of Course it is.

"Sir, First of all I want to say is Thank you for making time for us and it was foolish of me to call for this meeting being aware of your situation. So, Please Kindly Forgive us," The presenter whose name I don't remember said as I just nodded.

I am very happy with my employees being so secretive about my situation. They didn't let any media know about Suyeon. I am glad and grateful for all these loyal people. I will surely give them a raise this month.

"Mr Park, You have been using your personal account for Pomello. You have spent more than 2.3 billion dollars on the company. Our company has earned 175 million dollars overall this month. All our branches and sub-branches needs upgrades, We need more investment for new technologies in our industries," The presenter said as I nodded.

I'd empty my whole bank account just to save Suyeon.

"Do whatever you want, Use my money wisely and Don't waste a penny," I said and got up from my seat, being fed up by these uninteresting meetings. I loosened my tie slightly.