As It Was

SUYEON'S POV

After a whole ass 15 hours 20 minutes long flight, I've reached Seoul. I called Max to pick Lia up from the airport. I couldn't just come out, There were paparazzi outside the airport, They will squish me to death. Max gave me a text, That He was here. So I took a deep breath and got out as Lights started flashing on me. But what's more important is that I am back at my home. It feels so great to come back here. Max took Lia with her as I decided to go home with them and told my manager and others to get in my car. I got in the car with Lia and and Max.

"Welcome back Mrs Park", He said teasing me as I glared at him. "People still call me Lee Sarah in America," I replied to him. "How was the US?" He asked while driving. "Yeah, it was good," I said while fastening my seatbelts. Lia passed as she was tired and sick. "You and Yeonhee rocked Victoria's Secret, Dispatch Korea made a whole ass article about you two being glammed up at the US," He said as I laughed. "Plus your sweet moment with The CEO of Park Corporation," He said again teasingly. I slapped his arm as he giggled. "I swear to god Max I might fire you anytime soon," I said giving him a death glare. "I don't even work for you," He laughed. He dropped at my home as I thanked him for the lift. They left as Lia was pretty sick and she was in need of a doctor and she doesn't listen to me so maybe her boyfriend can help her.

I got in with my luggage. it's been a month and 18 days since I left this house. I took a deep breath before walking in. I looked to the Living room, it was organised. Jimin kept the house clean. That's surprising. I went to our bedroom upstairs and it was also clean except for his clothes all over the floor and it smelled like trash, I have to do the laundry today.

FUCK HIM FOR THIS.

I went to my closet and wore a black t-shirt and shorts as nobody is home except me. So I can dress in whatever way I want. I can even walk around naked which I am not going to do.

I picked his clothes up and I took out my used clothes and put them in laundry

I picked his clothes up and I took out my used clothes and put them in laundry. I went to the kitchen after doing the laundry and I take it back at the part where I said he kept the house clean because, He did not. Dishes were all over the sink. He did nothing. That guy is going to pay for all of this. I washed all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. It took one whole ass hour to clean the kitchen. how will I clean the house? I have to call the cleaning service tomorrow.

I went upstairs and cleaned our room and went in to take a shower as I stink in my clothes. I stripped myself before walking into the shower. I went to grab my body wash 🧴 but it was gone. Like fully gone. Did Jimin start to use my product? I mean he will not, He used it for some reason. Never mind I'll just get a new one from my stock later. I washed my hair and got out quickly. I wrapped my naked body in a towel and dried my hair like that. I came out and grabbed a comfortable dress. I brushed my hair nicely and went downstairs. I took a comfortable pair of heels which I love to wear and After wearing my shoes I remembered about my car keys. I ran upstairs to get the keys to my Range rover.