Alternate Ending 01 : finally

You guys asked for it. Lexi and Jakes Alternate Ending!!!

This starts when Neteyam is 'dying' on the rocks.

-

Lexi's POV

I'm another reality/multiverse/thing...

"No! My Neteyam!" I scream as I jump off Tiri. I land on the sharp rocks and run over to my first son. "My Jake, what happened?!" I see blood slowly pouring from a wound in Neteyam's thigh.

I quickly put pressure on the bullet wound and he hisses in pain. Lo'ak cringes at the sight.

"Relax, Mother I'm fine. The bullet didn't hit anything important, it went straight though." He grits.

I groan out with relief when I realise my son won't be dying. Jake rubs my shoulder and pulls me into him for a hug. I smile, thankful to have my family all together—

Suddenly, I feel a lack of presence, where are my girls?

My smile drops as I look up at my sons.

"Jake, Lo'ak, Neteyam... where is Tuk and Kiri?" I demand. Jake gasps and stands to his full height, trying to see them in he water.

Lo'ak and Neteyam look down in shame.

"They're still on the boat." Spider explains. He shrinks back as I spin around to face him.

They went back for spider but left their own sisters there?

I step over to Spider and shake his shoulders. He tilts his head all the way up to look at me.

"Where on the boat." I grit out from between my teeth. His eyes widen.

"I can show you. Come on I'll show you!" Despite his fear, he takes my hand and drags me off the rock.

"Wait!" Jake shouts. He holds his hand up to his comms and I do the same. "It's Quaritch." His tail sways with agitation.

"Do you hear me Corporal? Yeah? Yeah I think you do. I've got your daughters. Same deal as before. You for them." The demons horrid voice rings though my ear.

My hands clench into fists at my sides. Angry tears drip down my face. Jake comes up behind me and places his hands on my bicep.

"Lexi, they have our daughters. I need you with me. I need you to be strong. Right now, strong heart." The tears cease from my eyes and I wipe them away with a shaky hand.

"Okay. We need a plan." I pause before thinking. "Jake, take spider and he'll show you where our daughters are. I'm going to clear it out. When you find our daughters—"

"—I'll tell spider to lead them back here, and then we'll meet back at the front of the ship and take care of Quaritch... for good." He finished my sentence.

I bring my hand up to the side of his face and rub my finger over his cheekbone lovingly. "Whatever happens, remember that I love you. So much." I whisper, planting a soft kiss to kiss lips.

I quickly face our kids and press my lips to each of their temples. I nod at Tsireya. "We'll be back. I promise. C'mon Spider."

Spider and my mate jump onto his Tsurak and head for the ship.

I mount Tiri and load my bow with a poison tipped pink and green arrow before taking off towards the ship.

I leap off Tiri and onto the ships deck. I shoot an arrow through the female Avatar and I stab another human through the head with an arrow, then shooting that same arrow into the female Avatars eye socket.

Killing her instantly.

I snatch the arrow head out of her skull as I move onto my next opponent.

One by one I take down humans and avatars. Until I'm squatting behind a container, out of Quaritch's sight, but I can still see him.

As Quaritch moves towards my daughters a human sprints past.

As a warning shot, I shoot my arrow into the humans thigh, my arrow pinning the small body to the metal of the ship.

Now we're even. Kinda. No, not just yet.

We'll be even when Quaritch is dead at my feet.

I grin at the terrified look on Quaritch's face as Tuk exclaims. "It's Mum! Mamma's here!"

I leap down from a higher level and land swiftly a few metres away from them.

"Mum!" Kiri grins.

"Give up Quaritch. It's all over." I shake my head. Trying not to look at Jake, who had been creeping up behind the unaware Colonel this whole time.

"Nothins' over while I'm breathing." He sneers.

I tilt my head, Jake smirks at the Déjà vu from behind him. "I kinda hoped you'd say that." He yells as he stabs at Quaritch from behind.

Catching him off guard as his Akula tooth knife sinks itself deep into the Colonels side.

I leap onto Quaritch's shoulders and wrap my arms around his throat, cutting off his air.

"Any last words?" Jake and I hiss at the same time. We don't expect him to answer.

"See...you...I-in....hell." He splutters before going limp.

I don't let go for a few more seconds to make sure he stays dead.

Our daughters immediately run up to us and jump in our arms, completely disregarding Quaritch's limp body laying on the floor next to us.

"Dad!" "Mum!" They scream as they climb to us. Too scared to let go. I pull Tuk into my arms and give her a death inducing hug, she doesn't mind one bit.

I look over to Jake and Kiri seeing her face nuzzled into his stomach.

She's practically my sister but we've both always treated her like a daughter. She's no different from the others.

Once I let go of Tuk, I check the Colonels pulse twice, three times.

He's dead.

He's finally dead.

And we're all okay.

We're all safe.

We did it.

-

There will be a part two to this alternate ending. ⚠️