CHAPTER 018 ; desperate

I find Jake kneeling in front of the Soul Tree.

"I'm probably just talking to a tree right now. But if your there, I'm gonna need to give you a heads up." I watch him forge his Sheheylu with a branch. "If Grace is with you, look into her memories, see the world we come from."

He drops his head in shame. "There's no green there, they killed their mother, and there gonna do the same here. More Sky People are gonna come, there gonna come like a rain that never ends. Unless we stop them."

I quietly walk closer and silently stand right behind him.

"Look, you chose me for something, I will stand and fight. You know I will. But I need a little help here." I decide to make myself known and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

He doesn't even flinch.

"The great mother doesn't take sides, Jake. She only protects the balance of life." He sighs and his gaze shifts over to where we buried my mothers human body. Her Avatar body was still alive, we don't know how, or why she was kept alive.

We decided to wait a little while to see what happens. Mo'at said it could be Eywa doing.

"It was worth a try." He holds me in his arms and we lock eyes.

Something shifts in his eyes for a moment and I get a strange familiar feeling. I get Déjà vu if the events after I was teaching Jake how to shoot an arrow.

I raise a brow and look around.

No one's here. I look back to Jake and see the sides of his mouth curl up just a smidge at the dirty thoughts.

Without another word we jump into each other's arms and start clawing at the little fabric that's left on our bodies. He flips my hair off my shoulder and litters my neck with light hickeys.

He pulls me on top of him and I grow needier by the second. "Jake I need you, right now."

"I wanna savour this, you. It might be the last time I get to do so." He bites my lip before slipping his tongue past my lips.

I feel his monster of a cock pressing up against my heat and I moan loudly into his mouth.

"God your so hot when you moan for me baby, if you keep doing that I won't last long." I smirk at him and I push his body down onto the ground. He studies my body for a moment before biting his bottom lip. "You know, normally I'd be mad about this position, but I think I like this view better." I straddle his thighs.

I look down at his throbbing member. I can't help myself.

I slide down his body and grab his length in my hands. He groans and grabs a handful of my hair as I run my wet tongue down to his base.

I softly lick the sweet pre-cum off his pretty pink tip.

Without warning I take his whole member down my throat. What I couldn't fit, I pumped with my hands.

He squeezes my hair and thrusts himself deeper into my throat. I only just come to the conclusion that Na'vi don't have gag reflexes.

Handy.

He growls and starts bucking his hips, face fucking me.

I slip two fingers into myself and I moan out. The pornographic sound causes vibrations to travel up his cock. I intensely watch his face and I notice his ears lay flat against his head.

His sharp fangs sink into his lip again.
This time drawing blood.

He was so close. Just before he aproaches cloud nine I remove his dripping cock from my mouth. He cusses me out.

"Ugh- you did that on purpose." He whines beneath me. God he's so desperate to cum.

I sink down onto him. I'm a bit tighter than last time since it was my slimmer fingers stretching me out rather than Jakes thick ones.

His eyes roll back, he collects himself and digs his nails into the grass. Scared that any moment he'll loose control and start pounding into me unforgivingly.

My sopping pussy eagerly takes the rest of him.

He sucks harshly on my left boob, groping the other in his huge palms. He switches to the other side.

As if he was in autopilot his hips gently start building up a rhythm, my fingernails claw into his back and he moans at the delicious pain.

He throws his head back when he feels me clench around him. He decides he's had enough of this position and flips me over onto my back. He collects the saliva in his mouth and spits a wad of it onto my gaping hole.

My mouth hangs open at the dirty sight.

He slips a finger inside me and grins at my face of ecstasy. Once he thinks I'm ready he hooks my legs over his shoulder and starts hammering into me.

Making me scream out in pleasure. I chew on the back of my hand to keep quiet, too scared to be caught my any wandering Na'vi.

Jake grabs my thighs tightly, I know that tomorrow I will definitely have a bruise shaped like a handprint embedded there.

But if it's coming from Jake I don't mind one bit.

I feel the familiar knot building up in my stomach and he starts rubbing harsh circles around my clit causing a muffled scream to erupt from behind my hand.

I watch his eyebrows furrow together as he approaches his high once again.

He thrusts impossibility harder and definitely hits my cervix. "Jake- I'm gonna- ah, cum-" My knees shake as I let go, I fail at suppressing my moans.

He continues to thrust his hips into mine. Ive never been so sensitive. I look between my legs and see where we're connected.

"I'm so close, Lexi." "Come inside me." I beg, my words trigger him to spill his load deep into my belly.

After he's regained his sanity he slides out of me. Our juices flow out of my ruined hole and onto the ground.

He presses a soft kiss to the spot right under my eye and helps me re dress.

Jake scoops me up into his arms and carries me over to the small stream behind the tree.

I manage to clean myself up as Jake gets rid of any... evidence... that we were just having sex on the Tree of Souls.

I cover my mouth with my hand to stifle my small giggles. "Oh my god, I can't believe we just did that." I say once he returns.

He chuckles and lies with me under the moonlight. Our white freckles glowing in the night. He snuggles me closer into his warm body and wraps an arm protectively around me stomach.

We fall asleep in the comfort of each other's presents. Not looking forward for the day ahead.