"Oh, I have a son too. He's two. I have to talk to you, Iris. I think that I need some parenting advice." 

"Of course, you can call me whenever you want. I have so much to tell about that. I was a single parent for four year so I can be helpful I think." I tell her. 

"Okay, I trust you. You have a great fashion sense too. I love your jacket." She jokes about the fact that the both of us year the same pink North Face jacket. 

We stay there beside the van and talk a little more. A few cameras are here and there but I do my best to not be seen. I can't deal with this right now. My mental state isn't at its best to handle it. 

Emily, Emma and Karen leave us alone a while later and Harry and I just stand there. He is in front of me, helping me hide from the paparazzi. We try to not mind them and just have a good night before we go back to his apartment. I think that we will go back sooner than we think because I really want to go to bed. 

"I got jealous when I saw you talking with Emily." He says to me. 

"You don't have to, she's not interested. And even if she was, I am not. I love you too much to leave you alone." 

"I love you too." He says and kisses my lips. We see the flashlight but we just continue to kiss without caring. 

We leave the party shortly after and we go straight back into his apartment. Tonya and Emma are sleeping together on our bed so we know that we have to share the guest house. The bed is smaller but neither of us care. We just want to go to sleep. "Goodnight, babe." 

"Goodnight my love." 

The next morning find us together. Harry is laying on top of my stomach while he is sleeping really peacefully. I woke up a while ago and I just try to be as calm as possible to not wake my boy up. Emma and Tonya must be sleeping as well because I know that Emma would be crying by now. 

Our door opens wide and Tonya comes straight in with her phone on her hands. She closes the door behind her and I know that she does that so she doesn't wake up Emma. 

"Are you serious? You are asleep here with him?" She whispers-shouts at me and I see Harry opening his eyes. 

"What are you up to now?" He asks her. They always try to get on each other's nerves but she is serious today. 

"What am I up to? What am I up to?" She repeats his questions two times. "You tell me mister Styles." 

"I don't know what is happening." I whisper. 

"Neither do I." Harry agrees with me making Tonya more infuriated. 

"Oh, now you don't know. Yesterday night when you were kissing Emily Ratajkowski you knew."

"What did I do?" 

"What did he do?" 

We ask simultaneously. We look each other into our eyes and we immediately start laughing. We don't believe what is coming out of her mouth. 

"Don't laugh. I can understand that EmRata is beautiful but I stills can't believe that you chose her and not my sister. Look at her, she's so beautiful, she doesn't have to be jealous about nothing. Why are you looking at me like that?" 

We look at her strangely. "Because it isn't true. He was kissing me but nobody knows that I am here so the media thought that he was making out with EmRata. She's way out of his league and if someone had to make out with her, I would be that person." I tell her and her face drops. 

"I am an idiot, aren't I?" She asks herself rhetorically. 

"Can you read us the article?" I ask her and she nods. 

"Trouble in Paradise? 

Harry Styles and Em Rata might be the new it couple

Harry Styles is out and about acting single in the streets of Tokyo. While he is on his tour in Japan, he had a hot make out session with one of the hottest women out there. Seems like that the Watermelon Sugar has forgotten his girlfriend of one year and his daughter. 

Have they broken up? Has Harry broke Iris's heart? What will happen to the girl that Harry calls his daughter?

Nobody can answer that, only time will tell. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you won't miss a single thing about the new couple." 

"I still can't believe that you believed that. You are supposed to be the brains and I am the looks." Harry jokes earning a middle finger from Tonya. 

The door opens again and Emma walks in. "Good morning, daddy, mummy and auntie Ton." I help her get into our bed and we all say good morning to her. "You promised pancakes yesterday, daddy." 

Harry 

Iris isn't at her best these past couple of weeks. She is always tired, she's sore and she's been throwing up from yesterday almost after every meal. She tells me that it is a simple cold but I don't feel that it is something that simple. I made an appointment to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning before our annual parent children dinner.

We are back to the States for about a week now and we started searching the best day possible to move. I have to do so many things before that but now that i won't be touring I'm not that anxious. I'm sure that everything is going to be okay. Wherever my girls are, i can call this place home.

"Daddy, are you excited about tomorrow?" Emma asks me. We are taking Oliver for a walk. Iris is still at work and I take care of our daughter today.

"Of course I am, darling. How do you feel about it?"

"I am so happy. It is the first time that I am going to have you there. And I love you so much, daddy." She tells me once again. She tells me every chance she gets that she loves me and reminds me of Iris so much.

"We are going to be there with mummy. Do you want to go home and cook?" I tell her and she nods. We take the route back home and Emma greets almost all of our neighbors.

..

Yesterday night, Emma and I cooked some mashed potatoes and then we made cookies, a recipe that I learned from Florence and her cooking lessons back in London.

Iris came home exhausted and she ate a little bit of the food that waited for her. She threw up almost immediately. Emma tried to tell her that everything is alright, making her mum laugh while crying on the floor of our downstairs bathroom.

I took Emma to school this morning and made a pinky promise that we are going to be early to our dinner today.

...

A little chapter before the news. 

how are you? <3