Chapter 21: Damned!

Start from the beginning

Tristan: "Repent?..Gods don't repent. A mere king such as yourself wouldn't understand."

Tristan held his right hand up, in his right hand bright white energy was being collected and harnessed. It grew bigger and bigger as it brightened the area around them. Zeldris was unfazed by this as he looked directly at Tristan.

Tristan: "I'm going to end your existence right here!! Gibbous orb!"

When he had chanted his spell. Tristan threw the large white orb made of pure light at Zeldris. Zeldris twitched slightly before he shifted into the air, he was swift but the attack was way faster. The orb engulfed Zeldris, as the attack began to disintegrate his skin. Zeldris let out a loud shout, the orb was changing from white to purple symbolising Zeldris had tainted light with his curse.

Tristan: "What!?"

The tendrils from around Zeldris combined together forming a large one that hung over his head similar to an angel fish. Zeldris swiftly continued his dash as he aimed it at Tristan.

Tristan: "Damn it! Oriental guard!"

Suddenly a white shield was erected in front of him to block Zeldris's attack. Zeldris slammed the tendrils into the pure white shield.

Tristan: "Ha! Your darkness cannot pierce my light."

Zeldris clenched both his fists as the tendrils spun around drilling through the wall. He chanted lowly in his dark cold voice.

Zeldris: "Death Spiral!"

Tristan saw something coming and reinforced the shields..but it just wasn't enough. The shields began to be consumed by the darkness from within Zeldris. As the Tendrils dug through the pure white shields, Zeldris let out a shout as it pierced through. The white shields faded away as they were breached, Tristan gasped as spat out blood as the tendrils impaled him right into his abdomen. The tendrils pierced through his skin and into his internal organs and going all the way through to his body. Blood oozed from Tristan's mouth as all of his armour was shattered. Tristan screamed out in pain as his blood began to spray out from within the hole that was made inside him and onto the ground below.

Tristan: "C-Crescent slash!"

Tristan's voice was weak but in his desperate attempt his called out another attack. A white flash was seen along Zeldris's arm..his arm was shredded by the attack exposing his bone, bits of loose skin hung off as blood began to escape it.

Zeldris: "Repent.."

Zeldris's arm slowly began to heal as he said that. Zeldris began to manoeuvre the tendrils that were currently piercing Tristan outwards in different directions. Tristan let out a blood curdling scream as the sound of his organs being pierced and his bones breaking made him wince.

Zeldris: "Atone for your sins..."

Tristan: "Have Mercy..I am pleading ..for you to not put an end to my life! Kings show mercy to their subjects right!? Please..allow me to live!"

Zeldris: "Mercy?.."

Tristan: "Please...have Mercy on me!"

Zeldris's expression was cold, he didn't listen to a single word he had to say. He continued to open up the tendrils inside him, Tristan screamed louder and louder..his screams were ear piercing.

Tristan: "Please! I-I wasn't actually going to kill you! I was m-merely joking..repent! I repent for the sins I committed!!"

As the black tendrils were opened wide enough, Zeldris looked up at Tristan revealing his horrifying enraged expression.

Zeldris: "Repent for you sins, when you meet your God. Unfathomable Torment!"

When Zeldris said those words coldly the tendrils curled slightly. Tristan let out a ear piercing shriek as Zeldris finally fully opened the black tendrils out splitting Tristan in half. Blood splattered everywhere, his organs fell from the sky as they splattered onto the ground below. Tristan's body twitched slightly due to the fact some nerves were still active due to his death being so sudden. On the ground below, all that was seen was his organs and gore spread out everywhere..his split body were on either side of each other. From within the corpse, a white light escaped. It ascended up into the sky and circled around before entering Zeldris's back.

The purple aura began to slowly fade, the tendrils retracted back into his body groaning soullessly. Zeldris's cold and angry expression disappeared to return to his blunt like expression.

Zeldris: "It's over.." Said Zeldris weakly as he swayed slightly.

Zeldris looked around..everything was destroyed. The trees and grass withered away due to Zeldris's rampage. Zeldris's vision was blurry slightly..his body was battered and bruised, he was about to blackout. His last view was the littered students beginning to wake up from the hypnosis. Relief escaped Zeldris's body as he hit the ground in front of the dead wealthy student. He closed his eyes as he passed out due to exhaustion.

Chapter end!