Chapter 16: Denier of Free will!

The scene starts with Zeldris gasping as he stared forward. His friends broke out of their conversations to look over at him to see what was wrong.

Takeo: "Yo..Zel are you good?"

Ryo: "It appears he must've been daydreaming. Our king is quite wise to say the least."

They all laughed but Zeldris stared at them..he couldn't help but feel relief after seeing they were not about to stab him.

Zeldris: "What just happened?.."

Jack: "Huh..did you hit your head? The rich kid just got rejected by Phoebe."

Phoebe: "Rejected?.."

Tabitha: "Y-Yes..you turned down a very rich student."

Phoebe gasped before saying in her light voice.

Phoebe: "Ohhhh, so that's what I did. He's not my Zelly so it doesn't matter!"

Phoebe jumped toward Zeldris hugging his arm. Zeldris had a quick flashback in his head..he remembered her grabbing his arms and holding him still. Zeldris began to sink into despair..how would he deal with such a power? Zeldris was glad he was able to go back before the incident even had a chance to occur. Zeldris looked over at the others before saying.

Zeldris: "Later."

Once Zeldris had said that and started to walk away, everyone scattered. Phoebe crossed the road before walking down a pathway through the park. From a distance, Zeldris was seen following her quite far back watching her to see what could've went wrong in such a short amount of time. Zeldris was hidden behind a tree, he got to witness the pigtailed blonde hum to herself quite a catchy tune as she took her stroll.

Zeldris: "So carefree, how has she even gotten this far? She'd probably trust a guy offering magic beans."

Zeldris shook his head before cutting his eyes when he had noticed something off. It was Anthony.. he remembered the blonde short hair and how he wore his uniform. Zeldris got a little closer before witnessing Anthony touch her shoulder. Phoebe had froze once he had dome that, her head was slumped slightly. Zeldris gritted his teeth slightly feeling slightly enraged..but he couldn't do anything at least not yet. Zeldris saw as she nodded and followed him into the shrubbery..

Zeldris: "That bastard..so he was the one that hypnotised them, not Tristan. Then what did he mean about the curse being a gift to him?.."

Zeldris began to speculate but he shook it off for now. He followed behind them before crouching in the bushes. Phoebe walked up to the alter along with Anthony. There was a makeshift stone table along with four large rocks that were held up vertically. Zeldris had a memory pop up..that's where the others were held. Zeldris cracked his knuckles before getting ready to move..but he stopped.

Anthony: "Don't worry, she's here safe and sound Boss."

From a distance there was the sound of smart shoes getting closer, they clacked against the stone steps rather intimidatingly. Zeldris immediately guessed who it was...

Tristan: "Good, Good. This wench along with her other friends, are the ones that made a mockery of me."

Anthony: "Yeah, don't worry about her pulling anything. While I'm using my curse on her. Her free will is being denied."

Tristan: "Curse? You have mentioned such a thing before. I am a man of science and reason, such thoughts of curses are of fools beliefs. Such as voodoo and other supernatural phenomena."

Anthony laughed before saying.

Anthony: "Oh really? Then explain how I can do this."

When he had said that, Anthony waved his index finger.