Chapter 21: Damned!

The scene opens and focuses on Zeldris. The wounds of the branches that had impaled him in his legs earlier were leaking purplish blood. Zeldris was hunched over as his face fingers twitched in certain intervals. Tristan grinned as he bursted out into laughter.

Tristan: "Send me to meet the Gods? Do not make me laugh! You can barely stand, you're oozing bloodlust but you're too weak to utilise it properly. Unlike I. The soon to be God that harnesses the power of the moon!"

Zeldris was silent as he looked up at him. His mouth was opened making a circle. His pupils Red slightly as they resonated with the purplish aura. Zeldris dipped his head slightly, his feet were implanted in the ground from the sheer strength boost he had. Zeldris was swift as dashed toward Tristan. Tristan's smirk quickly disappeared as he raised his sword to collide with the tendril that was aimed at one of his vitals. The tendrils sent a flurry of attacks in attempt to land a hit on Tristan, each time they moved a eery soulless groan was heard..it was like the damned were trying to speak. Tristan was also swift in his sword play, he kept in time with the flurry of attacks the tendrils sent. Tristan swung his sword swiftly, purple and white sparks illuminated the dim night as their weapons collided.

Tristan: "You maybe faster, but your body won't be able to last long in that form! All I have to do is outlast your stamina and I will reign victorious!"

Zeldris moved his right hand back. The two jet black tendrils on the right side shifted eerily in correspondence to Zeldris's hand motion. As they had moved the sounds of empty and hollow screams were heard. Their voices pierced the eardrums of anyone that heard them causing their spines to shiver in fear. Tristan gulped as the two tendrils slammed into him cracking a piece of his armour. Zeldris spun around vigorously before spin kicking Tristan right in the torso of his armour. Tristan coughed blood from the sheer pressure and force, the pure white chest plate beginning to shatter from the strength that was outputted from Zeldris. Tristan had slightly huffed before calling out.

Tristan: "Cower in awe! Rising moon!!"

When Tristan had chanted his spell, with his sword he swung it vertically and a pillar of light engulfed Zeldris...it went silent for a moment.

Tristan: "Did I..do it?.."

As he said that, a bright purple flash was seen and Zeldris gripped his helmet with his right hand. He squeezed tightly and with his raw grip strength the helmet was shattered. Tristan's head was now exposed..Tristan was beginning to feel even more fear. Tristan kicked Zeldris back before he called out.

Tristan: "Crescent slicers!"

As Tristan called out his attack, the razor sharp blades cut through the ground splitting the very earth beneath them as they targeted Zeldris. Zeldris raised his foot and kicked up the piece of the ground before he ran up it and jumped toward Tristan.

Tristan: "Stay back!...I'm warning you!"

His words fell of deaf ears. Zeldris had gone far beyond the point of heeding anyone's words..or forgiveness. He only had pure blooded hatred and malice toward the student that had sinned in front of him. Zeldris used the four tendrils from his back and stabbed them into the ground. Around Tristan they erupted from the ground, the ends were razor sharp and ready to impale him from all sides. Tristan leaped in the air to avoid this but in the blink of an eye Zeldris was above him. He lifted both his legs before stomping on his head kicking him back down toward the ground. As Tristan slammed into the ground, he felt pain surge through him. He shouted in pain as he hit the ground. Zeldris landed just a little in front of him, his red hues following his every move. Zeldris looked down upon him before he said in a cold empty voice.

Zeldris: "Repent.."

Tristan lifted himself up from the ground, he stabbed his sword into the ground before he had slight huffs.