Chapter 1: The chosen one

There are many universes out there, many lives with different outcomes, different people, different futures. Some are born with talent, some are born just to die, some are born with hardships and some are born to live a carefree life. As you can see this can be an issue, many negative feelings can create a horrendous future. Jealousy, war, murder, hatred..all will create bloodshed in each and every universe. Not even the Gods can stop the jealousy of their children, the only thing those who are far above the chains of oppression can do is watch as the spirits they once allowed to visit the land of the living try to put a stop to the hell below..some say earth is a paradise..many would say it's utter pandemonium..when will the bloodshed end?...

BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP.

Went the loud ringing of an alarm. It was six in the morning, what that meant for most teenagers was hell. The time for school to start was nearing and students from all around had to get up to go to the hell they called school. The suns bright light pierced through the cracks of a dirt stained window, it's radiant light shone upon a young man with a tanned face. This young man was named Zeldris. Zeldris had turned seventeen not too long ago and he stood at five foot eight. Zeldris was a young man that had undergone so much hardships in his life, which resulted in all his emotions leaving him...but that was soon to change. Zeldris opened his eyes as the sun shone it's light upon his black pupils, he groaned as he raised his hand to swat at the jet black digital alarm clock.

Zeldris:"Next time, I'll get something less obnoxious. Even the Iplum alarm is not as annoying as that." He scoffed in a groggy voice. Zeldris rubbed his right eye with the back of his hand before he swung his legs off the side of the bed. He stretched his arms as he let out a small yawn. "Monday..six in the morning. I have to do the week all over again, what a horrible loop." He said amidst his yawn. Zeldris did his daily routine before slipping on his uniform, he fixed his short black hair before looking in the mirror. Zeldris began to rub his eyes to try and fix the raccoon like bags under his eyes. The raccoon like bags under his eyes was the result of spending all night reading and playing video games, how risky especially on a school night.

He fixed his tie before grabbing a piece of toast left out for him. "Wait a second, dear!" A rather soft feminine voice called out. "You almost forgot your lunch, it took me a little bit to prepare. It has all your favourites." A rather tall woman stepped out, she had a blue apron on with a red T-shirt underneath. She had black hair with blue streaks in a ponytail that hung over the front of her quite large bust. Zeldris looked over at her before saying. "I don't want that, I'm a teenager you know. I don't need you make me lunch anymore." He replied in quite a flippant manner. Zeldris tucked his hands into his pockets before saying coldly. "Later, I'm going to miss the bus." He said not even looking at her before opening the front door and walking out. "Zeldris...maybe I can make this into a dish later." The woman mumbled to herself after a long sigh.

School was always rowdy, fights after school at the back of the school, arguments with teachers, and teens with their hormones bouncing off walls..Zeldris stared blankly at the building as he walked in. Students passed him, their eyes full of life..yet his eyes were empty. He went to his locker before unlocking it. A bunch of boys stepped out, one with short blonde hair, glasses and braces. One with shoulder length red hair, a little tall just below Zeldris and a studded earring. Another with short grey hair and a little chunky, that was taller than the two other boys.

???:"Yo Zel!" A voice called out.

???:"That fight you had the other day proves no one is able to reach your combat prowess." Another voice added, slightly higher pitched but quite refined and posh.

??? "Yeah man, keep this up and you might be able meet the big boss of the School." Another voice added, it seemed quite dull.

Zeldris: "I could care less about meeting Donny." Zeldris replied as he slammed his locker door.