Chapter 14: Rejection!

The scene opens with Zeldris and Tristan staring down each other in the astronomy club. The air within seems tense but it was quickly broken off by the club leader telling them to take their seats. Zeldris sat across from him as he stared forward at the board. The club president told them their only task was to get acquainted with each other and try to find some facts about space. Zeldris sighed, he knew it was going to be boring but he had to do it. He stood up before making his way over to the computers, he then sat down before turning on the computer and started to search up facts. To his surprise, Tristan decided to sit next to him. Tristan looked at Zeldris before saying.

Tristan: "You seem quite eager to learn of such a sophisticated topic, unlike your allies I assumed you were intrigued by simple things."

Zeldris: "Mhm, as long as it gets me good credit. I'll be good at anything. I rather not end up like a certain person."

Tristan: "Ah I see, so it's not out of enjoyment. It's more saving your behind from having to repeat another year...what a pity I thought you was much better than that."

Zeldris let out an annoyed sigh as his eyebrow twitched.

Zeldris: "Has anyone ever told you that you come off as condescending?"

Tristan laughed as he placed his hand over his chest.

Tristan: "Many times. I don't see how I do however..I am merely speaking normally."

Zeldris: "Right. Well we shouldn't talk at all and probably complete the task."

Tristan: "Well..one more thing."

Zeldris: "What?"

Tristan: "I wish to know the situation with you and the blonde haired pigtailed girl."

Zeldris: "...Who?"

Tristan: "Do not be coy. You know of the woman I speak of. She has quite the large bosom and such beautiful golden hues..I must have her."

Zeldris: "Oh. You mean Phoebe. Not to break your hopes and dreams, but I don't think she'll want you."

Tristan: "Nonsense. You must introduce us."

Zeldris: "And why would I do such a thing like that?"

Tristan: "You'd have quite the useful man owe you a favour. If you are able to make it a reality that is."

Zeldris thought for a moment..if he was able to get someone that wealthy by his side..he'd be able to get a greater force by his side. Perhaps there would be no deaths this time around. He nodded lightly before saying.

Zeldris: "Fine."

The scene changed. Zeldris and Tristan were walking
out of the club room. Zeldris had his hands tucked in his pockets as he walked through halls. Footsteps were heard in the distance, the arts and crafts room door flung open as the certain blonde had rushed out.

Phoebe: "Zellyyyyyyyy!!!"

Zeldris sighed before turning around to see her run at him. Phoebe decided to dive forward toward Zeldris, as she did so..she opened her arms to give him a hug. Zeldris stepped to the side and watched her hit the wall.

Zeldris: "You should be more careful."

Phoebe sprung up holding her nose and rubbing it before saying.

Phoebe: "Awww why'd you dodge me?"

Zeldris: "That's what happens when you come flying at people. Anyway this is Tristan. He's got a few words to say to you."

Tristan stepped forward before lowering his hand to help her up.

Tristan: "Now that I got a closer look, never could I have imagined how beautiful you truly are. Your eyes are like endless portals that open up to a scene of a endless serene strawberry sunset."