Chapter 18: A New Ally!

BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEP

The scene starts with Zeldris slowly opening his eyes as his alarm clock went off. Zeldris's vision was blurry slightly as he was beginning to wake up from his slumber. He felt quite a weight on his chest and stomach..it was sort of hard to breathe. Zeldris saw a strange figure on top of him, he blinked three times before it finally calibrated. Zeldris jumped back with a shout.

Zeldris: "What the?!"

A slight groggy moan was heard as the figure began to move. Short ginger hair swayed as it moved, a slight ginger tail wagged as it's quite long slender pale legs shifted. Ginger cat like ears perked up hearing the sudden shout. The figure sat up before rubbing it's eye with the back of it's pale hand.

???: "Good morning Masterrrr!"

Zeldris: "Dude?! Who the hell are you??"

???: "Huuuuh...Master?..don't you remember?..you adopted me."

Zeldris: "Wait...are you Cosmo?!"

Cosmo had a closed eyed smile.

Cosmo: "That's me!"

Zeldris gasped before shaking his head.

Zeldris: "You're supposed to be a cat! Since when can you transform into a human?!"

Cosmo: "Since always Master!"

Zeldris: "Weird...you must've gotten a transformation curse..but that would mean even animals can receive curses."

Cosmo: "Meow."

Zeldris: "First of all. Call me Zeldris. Second of all put some clothes on! I don't want to see your wang hanging out!"

Cosmo: "What..are clothes Master?"

As Zeldris called that out, footsteps were heard in the background.

???: "Is everything alright in there?"

Zeldris/Cosmo: "Yes!"

Zeldris: "Shut up!"

Suddenly the door was opened. Zeldris's adoptive mother stepped in wearing yellow silky pyjamas. She let out a small yawn amidst her speech.

???: "Did you invite a fr-"

Everyone froze..Cosmo was rested on top of Zeldris and Zeldris had his hands on his hips. His adoptive mum blinked twice before stepping back and closing the door.

???: "That explains why you've never brought a girl over!"

Zeldris: "It's not what you think!"

Cosmo: "I'm hungry Master!"

Zeldris: "Dude it's so Cliché to call someone that!"

The scene changed and Cosmo was in a white coloured shirt accompanied with beige shorts and smart brown shoes. He had a red tie that we lent down to his belly button. Zeldris was eating cereal while Cosmo was chewing on a cat food snack.

Zeldris: "You're not coming to school with me."

Cosmo: "Awwwwwww why not Master?"

Zeldris: "Because you're a freaking cat. Plus you're not even a registered student."

Cosmo pouted, his ears flopped down along with his tail. Zeldris rolled his eyes before he stood up and dusted himself off.

Zeldris: "There's a lot of things going on, it's safer for you to be inside. I'll be back before you know it, okay?"

Zeldris tucked his hands into his pockets before making his way to the door.

???: "Wait a minute young man! You're forgetting your lunch!"