Chapter 3: Restart!

The scene starts with Zeldris getting up before opening his blue curtains. Zeldris looked outside to see it was sunny once again. He took a deep breath before pushing his hair back..he was still traumatised from the past..he'd never thought in his life would he witness such a thing. Donny was a monster..though it was obvious..that girl was destined to die. Okay well everyone was but this was far from a natural cause of death, someone wanted her dead. Zeldris also couldn't figure out why his adoptive mother had died..He did have the curse of death branded on him but didn't it only affect him? Zeldris needed to learn more about this curse but he couldn't just ask someone. What was he supposed to say? That he can return back a few steps if he dies? That would be absurd, it's not like someone would ever believe that not in a million years.

Zeldris walked to the bathroom. Zeldris looked into the bathroom mirror and what he saw in the mirror spooked him slightly. What was seen was lifeless eyes, his bags much darker than the last time. He was still shook from the sights he saw, he was still traumatised. Zeldris turned the tap to the right, nice warm running water started to flow out. He cupped his hands before splashing his face, he couldn't be seen having such a dead look in his eyes. Zeldris made his way downstairs..he looked around but everything was relatively the same. The toast popped up out of the toaster..breakfast was being made and his adoptive mother stepped out. Zeldris turned his head to face her before he bit the corner of his lip. Images of her death started to pop up in his head. Zeldris balled his fists as his lip started to tremble.

???: "Good morning, I've made your favourites for lunch! It's good to see you're up nice and ea- Zeldris are you okay?"

Zeldris looked down at the ground, he remembered the pain he felt from the previous death..but he remembered the emotion he felt when he noticed his adoptive mum had passed. Zeldris slowly stumbled toward her before wrapping his arms around her, he then pulled her into a hug. His adoptive mother gasped surprised before saying confused.

???: "Z-Zeldris?!"

Zeldris didn't say a word, he held back the tears that were trying to escape. He moved his head back to look at her..his face seemed so lifeless.

Zeldris: "You're alive...it's you."

???: "Of course I am dear, why wouldn't I be?"

Zeldris: "I had a terrible vision..that you we-"

The woman placed her hand on the back of his head, her touch was so soft..so warm and inviting. Being held by this woman was able to cure any sign of negativity in one's heart. Her warm embrace made Zeldris feel rejuvenated, he could feel her thumbs rub softly under his eyes to massage them slightly.

???: "Did you have a bad dream? You've haven't hugged me in years. I'm not going anywhere honey. I'm staying right here. Someone has to look after you...How could I leave such a precious young man behind?"

Zeldris froze before he looked down. His adoptive mother raised his head before turning around.

???: "Keep your head up, you're going to be late Zeldris. I've packed you a lunch, it has some of your favourites in it!"

Zeldris looked at the brown paper bag.

???: "Have a wonderful day at school, dear."

Zeldris picked up the bag of lunch nodding before he rushed out toward the bus. His adoptive mother waved him off. When Zeldris had left, She pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

???: "Ow...I guess I really am awake...a miracle just happened before my very eyes."

Zeldris made his way to school, his heart began to pound against hid chest. As he got close to the school building, he remembered what was going to happen. That girl was going to get beaten up..Donny and his boys would be the culprits...then she is brutally murdered..the end result will be his adoptive mothers death. Zeldris made his way inside, things were the same. The three boys ran up to him to talk with him.