Chapter 4: Confrontation!

The scene starts with Zeldris sitting on the edge of his bed, what had just happened in his previous life had scarred him..he'd never thought he'd end up in such a scary situation..he was tortured something he'd never forget. He was thankful it wasn't a mental type of torture..the type where they continuously put you in a state of panic over weeks. Zeldris had restarted the Monday for the third time, he started recognise certain patterns..but he couldn't prevent them. He couldn't warn them of what was yet to come or he'd end up being tortured once again. He couldn't follow Donny's plan either or she'd end up dead along with his mother. Zeldris started to bang his head against the wall. He didn't have a single clue on what to do...all he could do was continuously bang his head on the wall out of frustration. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

???: "Zeldris, you'll be late! I've made you breakfast and I've packed your favourites."

Zeldris: "I'll be down in a minute."

Zeldris was slumped against the wall for a brief moment, he sat up before he moved off the bed to start his routine to get ready. Zeldris walked into the kitchen, his eyes were way darker than usual as if he was punched in both eyes.

???: "Wait a second young man. You haven't been sleeping have you? You look like a bandit when your eyes are dark like that, dear."

Zeldris looked up at his adoptive mum before tapping his face.

Zeldris: "Oh right..yeah I was up with Tak playing bit smasher most of the night..we must've lost track of time."

???: "On a school night?! You need to sleep earlier, it's good for your health. Especially for your education also, dear."

Zeldris: "I know, it's whatever."

Zeldris looked down before grabbing his lunch. Zeldris made his way out of the house but before he could walk away he was stopped.

???: "Remember dear, you're never alone."

Zeldris froze for a moment. His hands trembled as feelings began to ripple through him. He held back his emotions before he carried on walking. Today he decided to not take the bus..he needed more time to think. After a while Zeldris arrived at the school. He wasn't late but he was most definitely cutting it close. He walked inside before he made his way to his locker, he opened before placing his stuff inside. The three boys walked up to him.

Jack: "Dude..why are you so late?"

Ryo: "Jack, class has not started yet."

Jack: "You know what I mean, usually he's one of the first ones in."

Tak: "For once I agree with the big guy. It's not like you to be cutting it close man. Are you alright?"

Zeldris looked at the three boys. His deep dark bags scared them. Jack and Takeo screamed as they jumped back.

Jack/Tak: "HOLY SHIT!!"

Tak: "Dude, what the fuck? Have you been fighting with a guy that's been drinking abuse juice or something?"

Ryo: "Oh my..not to be unpleasant Zeldris, but you could go shopping with those bags."

Jack: "HAHAHA, right? Zeldris has walked into two doors."

The three of them laughed at the rather dark bags Zeldris had under his eyes. Zeldris's right eyebrow twitched as he listened to the three..he didn't have time to deal with their insults..soon it will all start again. He needed to do something or he would see a bleak future again. The bell rang. Zeldris tucked his hands in his pockets as he made his way to class. Class was relatively the same once again, the teacher droned on while students were too busy gossiping and not listening. Zeldris could feel his heart pound against his chest with each tick of the clock..time was running out and he had to think of something and fast. Zeldris couldn't think of a single thing unfortunately..continuous flashes of each death he had witnessed kept popping up in his head. He had deep breaths as he broke into a cold sweat, he started to hyperventilate as he remembered being tortured. The whole class looked over at him frightened..scared and some were worried. Takeo got up to run over to Zeldris.