Chapter 5: The Battle!

The scene starts with Zeldris and Renjiro facing each other. Zeldris bows his head at him, Renjiro saluted at him and Zeldris stepped away.

Renjiro: "Remember, the tides of battle only turn if you allow it. You have a strong spirit. Do not allow such a disgusting spirit to bring you down to your knees private!"

Zeldris: "Yes Captain!"

Zeldris saluted before he turned around and made his way out. Zeldris tucked his hands into his black trouser pockets. Spots of blood and dirt soiled what was once his pearly white shirt. Zeldris felt different..but would his training really pay off? The scene changed and Zeldris was back home, it was pretty late, eight o'clock to be precise. The sun had already set and the moon took over for her shift. Zeldris closed the door, he had a slight sigh as he got a moment of rest. At the table his adoptive Mother was fast asleep having light and delicate snores. Zeldris went over to the wash pile before taking a lavender coloured blanket, he draped it over her before tucking his hands back in his pockets.

Zeldris: "She must've fell asleep while waiting for me." He mumbled.

Zeldris shook her lightly to wake her up. The woman's eyes opened slowly as she groaned slightly.

???: "Hmm..Zeldris..ZELDRIS! Where have you been?! I've been worried sick."

Zeldris: "I've been out."

???: "I can see that young man, you've got blood on your shirt. Have you been fighting again? I've told you that it's bad and it's too dangerous for you, just look at your eyes. We need to take you to the hospital right away!"

Zeldris: "You're overreacting. I'm tired, I'll recover after I get some sleep. Goodnight."

Zeldris walked past her as he made his way up the stairs. His eyes started to feel heavy..meaning he was exhausted. As he opened his room door, he flung off his shirt and slipped into his pyjamas. Zeldris closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep. Zeldris's' adoptive mum opened the door slightly, she took a peek at him having a slight smile.

???: "Sleep well."

BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP

Zeldris sprung up, he looked around before reached for his alarm clock. He grabbed it..it was now the  time for the moment of truth. His hands trembled, sweat streamed down from the side of his face. As he eyes met the large red numbers he fell silent..

Zeldris: "Six in the morning...but on what day?"

His right thumb covered the three letters that indicated what day it was, he was shaking..his heart pounding against his chest. Now for the moment of truth..

Zeldris: "Six in the morning..on a.."

His heart began to race even more, each thump heavier than the last.

Zeldris: "On a Tuesday!"

Zeldris didn't smile but he had a feeling of relief, he jumped out of bed before he stretched his arms out to yawn. This was just the first stage..now he had bigger problems. He had to fight the man that caused him so much trauma..just thinking about it sent shivers down his spine..but he couldn't allow a single ounce of fear or doubt to consume him. Zeldris balled his fists..he needed a plan. Zeldris grabbed his phone, he began to text the group chat with his three friends..he then called the chat.

Zeldris: "You guys, I've got something big to tell all of you. Meet me around the back of a school in fifteen minutes."

Zeldris was filled with determination, he set his phone down before he made his way over to the door. Zeldris opened his bedroom door, he made his way to the bathroom before doing his daily routine to get ready. Zeldris stepped out, he made his way downstairs quickly grabbing a piece of toast. He placed it in his mouth as he opened the door. His adoptive mother turned around from doing the dishes before saying.