Chapter 8: The Brawl!

The scene starts with Zeldris and his three friends staring down Donny and his small army of teenagers. Donny cracked his knuckles..he had a smug expression..the type of smug expression that was burned into your memory. Zeldris's stomach churned slightly, he raised his hand to hold it over his stomach..one blow would mean certain death. He would be lying if he said he wasn't scared or a little nervous. Now wasn't the time for wavering however, it was all or nothing. Zeldris nodded at his boys before saying.

Zeldris: "Leave Donny to me. Split up!"

The three boys nodded before quickly dashing off in different directions. Donny cut his eyes before commanding to his gang.

Donny: "You idiots! Go after the spineless wimps and take em out! Leave this punk to me, I've got a score to settle with the little bastard."

Donny's boys did exactly that, they all saluted before splitting up and chasing the three boys. Zeldris was alone in the ring, the crowd began to chant.

Crowd: "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

A chant many teenagers would do when they were about to watch a great fight. Donny raised his hand a taunted Zeldris to come closer beckoning him. Zeldris wasn't going to fall for this, he turned around before he ran away.

Donny: "Ay it's too late to pussy out now punk! Get your ass back here."

Zeldris ran down the field. Each step he took crushed the green blades of grass below, his short black hair blew back in the breeze as he ran. Donny chased after him. Due to his hulking stature each step he took rumbled the ground slightly, it was like a beating drum that got louder and louder as he got closer to Zeldris.

Donny: "For making me run, I'll punch your face to the back of your head when I catch you!"

The scene changed. Now it shifted to Ryo in a dead forest, he ran with his blue backpack as he lured some of Donny's boys into forest. It was like a forest of illusion, countless dead leaves and trees in a rather repetitive pattern continued on. There were easy hiding spots due to the large tree trunks and stacks of dead leaves..perfect for a man that was strategically evasive. Ryo was good with a slingshot just like Zeldris, Jack and Takeo. However in terms of outfoxing his enemies and somehow pulling through Ryo also had a natural knack for that. Ryo leaped up and grabbed a tree trunk before climbing up. He reached his hand into the side compartment of his backpack to grab the slingshot. The slingshot was a highly modified one, it had two copper barrels with a layer of rubber bands on the inside to add more velocity to the bullets. It was made to be a side arm similar to a pump shotgun but a little less deadly. As the boys arrived into the dead forest, they called out for Ryo's name as they looked around. Ryo loaded the slingshot, he put a few small rocks loading up the barrels. With his right eye he stared down the scope..a stack of them were in his line of sight. Ryo placed his index finger over the trigger and took a shot. The slingshot was silent but deadly, as his index finger pressed on the plastic blue trigger, the rocks shot out at exceedingly high velocity. They shot out as one large rock before breaking and scattering, descending on his opponents below. It was a deadly rain of fire that bludgeoned his enemies, they crumbled to the ground as each rock pelted them. Screams echoed throughout the forest causing the birds to fly away in a panic.

Random guy: "GAH!!! What the hell?!"

Random guy 2: "The fucker is up in the tree!"

They knew his position but it was too late. Ryo continued to load up his slingshot, more and more and more until the boys were knocked out. Ryo spun the slingshot around in his fingers before tucking it back in his backpack. Ryo let out a low whistle before saying to himself.

Ryo: "Goodness, we are quite fortunate to have Takeo as an ally...He'd be quite a formidable opponent if he took the route of pure evil."

Ryo heard rustling from a bush. He swiftly turned around to see who it was. A man stepped out standing at five foot ten. He walked toward Ryo as he had his hands in his pockets, he had a smirk as his steps got closer.