rainmaker

season 4episode:4

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

season 4
episode:
4

It seemed the Eagle Fangs were doing well with Daniel. And the Miyagi Dos were doing good with Johnny.

Well except for Demetri.

The poor kid accidentally kicked Johnny in the face which resulted in him getting tied up and his friends using him as a punching bag.

Miguel was doing really well with Daniel. Which seemed to bother Johnny a bit but Remi didn't say anything about it.

Remi decided to stop at the store to grab a slushy when she heard people arguing. She turned to see the cashier yelling at Tory.

"I'm sorry, if you don't have the money then you aren't getting the medicine."

"Please! My mom needs it! I have a job tomorrow, I'll come back and pay you right after I get paid." Tory said.

As Remi walked closer she could see the stressed look on Tory's face. She looked worried and a little scared. Remi had never seen her like this and she kinda felt bad.

"My moms very sick, she needs this. Please!"

"No now you need to leave right now or i'm gonna call the police."

Tory turned angry but before she could do anything Remi stepped up. "It's ok, she's with me."

Remi put her slushy on the counter, the cashier looked at her skeptical but still rang up the items. Tory was quiet as Remi paid.

The two exited the store in silence.

"Here." Remi passed the medicine to Tory.

"Thanks, i'll pay you back." Tory said not exactly meeting Remis eyes. "It's ok, don't worry about it."

Remi went to leave but Tory stopped her, "If you don't mind not saying anything to anyone that would be great."

"Don't worry, I won't."

And the two split ways.

That night Remi went to a drive in with her friends.

Remi was in Eli's car with Demetri, Miguel and Sam. "I think i'm gonna get some snacks, anyone want anything?"

The group gave Remi their orders. As she hopped out of the car, Eli did too.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought i'd help." He replied. He gave her a quick kiss before linking their hands and heading towards the food.

karate wars - eli moskowitz जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें