do it

season 3episode:5

season 3
episode:
5

Remi was on her way to Miyagi Do when she got a call from Sam saying that her mom shut them down.

Later that night Remi got a text from Chris saying Cobra Kai were messing with him at work.

Sam came and picked her up and together they met the rest of the Miyagi Dos at Golf n Stuff.

"Where are they?" Sam asked Chris. "They snuck into the old laser tag place. next door."

"How many?" Remi asked. "Four of 'em."

"Six of us. I like our odds." Sam said.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Demetri asked. "We're not on school property. This is our chance to fight back."

The group followed Sam to the old laser tag room. They turned the lights off before entering the laser tag room.

"What do you want?" Hawk asked. "Payback."

The group lunged at the Cobra Kai students, there was no way Remi could fight with her boot on. So she decided to be stupid and take the boot off. She went to put pressure on it and it hurt but nothing she couldn't handle.

She ran at Mitch kicking him in the back. Another kid came at her and pushed her into the wall. Chris grabbed the guy from behind and flipped him over, freeing her. She gave Chris a quick high five and than ran at another kid.

Remi froze when she heard a voice say "Sam Larusso...Where are you bitch?" Remi turned to see Tory and two other guys, this did not look good. Remi turned to look for Sam but she couldn't find her. All of a sudden Remi was kicked to the ground, "Looks like someone's lost their touch." Tory said.

"Yeah well that was a cheap shot."

"Show yourself Larusso! Remis here, I know you are too!" Tory said before kicking Remi but Remi ducked.

Remi heard Demetri yell, she turned to see him on the ground, Hawk had his arm. While Remi was distracted Tory used that as her opportunity to smash her foot onto Remis. Remi screamed in pain as Tory put her in a choke hold.

Tory held her as they watched Hawk and Demetri. "No! Please stop! Eli stop! stop! It's me! Don't do it! No!" Demetri yelled.

"Finish him!" Tory yelled as the others joined in.

"Don't Hawk!" Remi yelled, he turned when he heard her voice.

Remi kept telling him to stop but she was drowned out by all the other kids yelling. Hawk turned back to Demetri and Remi watched as he broke his arm. Demetri screamed in pain as Remi yelled, "NO!"

Tory was distracted which helped Remi break free from her grip and she ran to Demetri. The Cobras all cheered for Hawk as Remi tried to calm down Demetri.

The Cobras all left except for Hawk, he watched Demetri for a second, the tiniest bit of guilt in his eyes, before he started to walk away but Remi stepped in front of him.

"How could you do that!" She said quietly as tears ran down her face.

"Get out of my face or your ankle won't be the only thing broken."

"You're really threatening to break my arm too?"

"I will if I have to."

"Ok then, do it!" Remi said. A shocked look appeared on Hawks face, "What?"

"Do it! Break my arm!" Remi said, while Hawk stuttered to get words out.

"Come on!" Remi yelled as she punched him but he ducked. She punched again and this time he caught her arm.

"Go on, do it." She whispered. Hawk starred at her arm and then back at her eyes. "Come on, No Mercy! Right?"

They were interrupted by Demetri screaming in pain again. While Remi was focused on Demetri, Hawk dropped her arm and walked out but not before giving her one last glance.

Remi sat next to Sam, her foot back in its boot. "Another Karate fight? What the hell were you thinking?" Mrs Larusso said as she ran up to Sam.

"Mom..." Sam cried.

Her mom quickly sat down next to her, "Sam baby, you ok?"

"They broke Demetris arm. I just wanted to show that we couldn't be bullied." Sam cried as Mrs Larusso hugged her.

Remis eyes broke off the two when she saw her mom standing by the entrance.

"Rem are you ok? What happened?" Remi ran up to her mom and hugged her.

"There was another fight, Demetris hurt. I couldn't help him. I watched it happen. Mom this is too much, I miss home." Remi cried.

"I know baby, I know!" Her mom said, trying to comfort her.

That night Remi made a decision, she picked up her phone and sent out a message.

"You guys said you would always be there for me. Things have gone from bad to worse and it looks like i'm gonna need some back up."