one broken heart closer

season 2episode:9

season 2
episode:
9

When Remi woke up the next morning she saw that she had a text from her friends saying they won their tournament. That put Remi in a good mood. She quickly changed into a sports bra and legging's, she threw on her tennis shoes, grabbed her airpods and ran out the door.

It was time to get back into shape, not that she was ever out of shape she just hadn't been practicing as much as she should have been. The song "That's My Girl" by Fifth Harmony played as she ran.

She didn't realize someone was trying to get her attention until she felt a hand on her arm. Out of instinct she grabbed the hand and flipped the person onto their back. She took out her airpods and looked down to see Miguel on the ground in pain.

"Did you really have to do that? I just wanted to talk." He groaned. "Sorry, force of habit I guess." Remi said as she helped him up.

"Well now I know."

"So what did you want to say to me. You know i'm still angry at you guys for destroying Sams dads dojo."

"That's actually what I wanted to talk about. Look, I'm so sorry about that, but I promise I wasn't apart of it. I would never do that. And I don't know what you heard about Sam and I but I regret everything. I just want her to be happy." Miguel said. Remi gave him a small smile, "That was really sweet but I'm pretty sure you should be telling Sam this and not me."

"I know, I should. But I saw you running and I thought it would be good to clear the air. We never really ever officially met, I'm Miguel Diaz."

He held out his hand and she shook it as she laughed.

"We'll it's nice to meet you Miguel Diaz, I'm Remi Santiago."

"Well it's very nice to meet you Miss Santiago. I hope we can become friends and put all that stuff behind us."

"Hm, I don't know. It was pretty fun beating you in karate."

"Ok well I would never have agreed to fight you if I knew you were a two degree black belt. Your insanely good." Remi blushed a little at the comment, "Thanks, your not too bad yourself."

The two started to walk as they continued to talk. "So why aren't you apart of Miyagi Do?" Miguel asked. "I guess I'm just not ready to train at a new dojo. Not to mention that all the dojos here train different than my old dojo."

"That's understandable. How's Miyagi Do doing if you don't mind me asking."

"Well i'm not sure I can tell you. I don't want all my friends thinking i'm a traitor, but Mr Larusso does a pretty good job."

"I figured, I mean he trained Sam and she's pretty good."

"Yeah, what exactly happened between you too?" Miguel sighed, "It's a long story, I just wish it never happened. But now she's with Robby."