peter tingle

season 2episodes:7 & 8

season 2
episodes:
7 & 8

Remi had no idea why she was doing this. She knew she should never listen to Jerry when it come to creating plans but he happened to be the only one who answered her call when she needed to talk about what happened to Miyagi Do.

Of course Jerry told her to go confront them, even though everyone knows he would never be able to do that himself.

So here she was standing outside the Cobra Kai dojo.

She took a deep breath before walking in. No one noticed her since they were all practicing. "Excuse me?" She said but they didn't seem to hear her since they were all yelling.

She tried again, this time louder, "EXCUSE ME!"

Everyone turned to look at her, she met Hawks eyes as he said, "Remi? What are you doing here?"

Before she could answer an older man spoke, "Sorry but we aren't taking new recruits right now."

"Well then it's a good thing i'm not here to join your dojo."

"So then why are you here?" Kreese asked. "I came to speak with your students." Remi assumed that this man was their sensei, not realizing that the owner and actual sensei was not there.

"You want to speak to my students? Why?" He asked confused.

"Because your students destroyed Miyagi Do."

"I didn't know your apart of Miyagi Do." Hawk said with a glare. "I'm not but my friends are and you all destroyed their dojo and took their medal of honor."

"Hold up, first off we don't know who destroyed your dojo, and second how do you and Hawk know each other?" A tall boy with dark hair and tanned skin asked.

"We'll someone here trashed the dojo, the words Cobra Kai Never Dies was painted on to Mr Larussos car and to answer your second question we" but she was cut off by Hawk, "We met through a mutual friend." Remi gave him a weird look but decided not to say anything.

"Is that all you came for, to talk about how we supposedly destroyed Miyagi-do?" Hawk asked. "I didn't come here just to say that, I came here to tell you guys that this whole rival dojos thing is not good. Trust me, it will end badly and people will get hurt, I know this."

"You've experienced this before? You know karate?" Kreese asked skeptical.

"Yes I do know karate, does that surprise you?"

"No not at all."

"Oh really because your mouth is saying one thing and your face is saying another. You don't think I can take on your students. I can take any one of them down, right here right now."

She really should not have listened to Jerry.

"Oh really, well let's just see then shall we. Miguel." Kreese said as everyone backed away except for the dark haired boy.