traitor

season 5episode:3

season 5
episode:
3

Remi had gotten a text from Sam saying that she needed to have a brunch date asap. So Sam, Moon, Yasmin, and Remi were all sat around a table at a diner, listening to Sam talk about Miguel.

"I just don't know what to do." Sam said.

"I think you two just need to talk." Sam decided to listen to Remi, sending a text to Miguel.

Miguel texted back, Sam turned her phone for everyone to see.

Yasmine laughed, "Desperate. But cute. He knows he's in deep shit."

"Yeah but you can't exactly blame Miguel for running off to Mexico. He has a lot going on. He just wanted answers." Remi said.

"I just...I feel like things have been off lately. There's so much I wanna say. Maybe I should just...lay it all out?" Sam asked.

"No!" Yasmine yelled grabbing Sams phone.

"I'm on Yasmines side for this one." Remi added.

"No, less is more."

"I'm with Yas too. It's better to have these conversations in person." Moon said.

"Exactly!"

"Mm-hm, keep it short, not sweet." Yasmin handed Sam her phone back.

"I'm okay." Sam read off her phone. "Should I add a smiley face or something?"

"No!" Yasmin said while Moon and Remi said, "Definitely!"

The three girls gave each other a look.

The rest of brunch was filled with topics that had nothing to do with boys.

"Moon this place is so you." Remi said as the girls walked into the spa.

"Isn't it? When Eli and I broke up there was a lot of negative energy."

It was awkward for a second at the mention of Eli and Moon. Remi had honestly forgotten that they dated. Moon gave Remi a shy smile and Remi smiled back, letting her know that she's fine.

"This place helped cut through the noise. Which is why I brought you guys here. Sam you have to find yourself. Figure out who you really are."