no mercy

season 2episode:10

season 2
episode:
10

It was Remis first day at a new school and to say she was nervous was an understatement. She had no idea where she was going and really did not want to be late to her classes on the first day. Luckily she ran into Miguel.

She showed him her schedule and they happened to have the same first class. The two talked as they made their way to class. He told her how Tory wasn't answering him and she told him about the fight at the party yesterday.

When she got to class not only did she share the class with Miguel but Hawk too. She gave him a small smile before sitting at the table behind him and Miguel. She missed most of their conversation, she only heard the end when Hawk said, "Why limit yourself to one chick? I'm planning on having a full rotation by the time we get to midterms."

Remi rolled her eyes and decided to stop eavesdropping. The announcements came on but Remi drowned them out. Remi snapped back to reality after hearing static and eventually a voice, "Samantha Larusso. You know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you, bitch!"

There was a loud bang and Remi immediately shot up. She knew this wasn't going to end well, and Sam was her friend. She had to help her.

When class ended Remi sprinted out of the room before the bell even rang. She finally ran into Sam, "Are you ok?"

Sam turned to look at her, "I'm fine, you don't think she's actually going to start something?"

"I don't know, but if she does i've got your back." Remi said as the walked together.

When she looked up Tory was coming straight for them. Remi stayed back as she watched the two circle each other. Robby ran up next to her to see what was happening.

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." Remi was shocked, she turned to see the hurt look on Robby's face. "I...I..."

Before Sam could say anything Tory lunged at her. She watched as Sam was pushed back into Hawk. Hawk pushed her back into Tory, "Get back in there."

Tory punched while Sam blocked. Tory threw Sam into the lockers and that's when Remi and Robby stepped in.

Remi pushed Tory back while Robby grabbed Sam. "Can we please not do this at school?" Remi said.

Tory turned to Remi before punching at her but Remi caught Tory's arm, "Ok you probably shouldn't have done that!" She threw Tory against the lockers but before she could do anything else, someone yanked her back, hard.

Remi saw Tory try to lunge at her but Robby pushed her against the locker. Remi turned to see who yanked her back and was surprise when she met the eyes of an angry Hawk.

"You were the one that knocked me out at the mall!" he yelled. "Yeah, so what! You were trying to hurt Demetri. What was I supposed to do, just stand there and watch?"