wasabi

season 3episode:10

season 3
episode:
10

It was getting closer to Christmas.

Sam and Miguel convinced the board to allow the All Valley tournament which meant that training was getting more intense.

After talking with Sam and Miguel the three decided it would be best to team up.

Right now Remi was walking up to Sams house with Eagle Fang who all thought they were going to a Christmas party.

They rang the doorbell and Sam let them in. Immediately both Miyagi Do and Eagle Fang were confused. Insults and questions were thrown around the two groups.

"Look I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now. To all of us." Sam said.

"We think we'd stand a better chance against them if we joined forces. Two dojos are stronger than one." Miguel added.

Quickly everyone started complaining again. "Will you all be quiet for a second and actually think. You all use to be friends and you know what ruined that friendship? Cobra Kai! They are the bad ones here, not Miyagi Do or Eagle Fang! They are the ones we have to fight against." Remi said.

"Look I know we've all done shitty things to each other." Miguel said.

"Like breaking Demetris arm." Chris added. "You started that fight." Mitch fired. "After you almost got me fired!"

They started to fight again while Miguel turned to Sam and Remi, "This isn't gonna work."

"It has to. We have one last chance to make things right. Alone, we're nothing. But if we work together, we have a shot. If we can't get over the past, the fighting will never end. We have to confront our enemies. This rivalry has to stop, one way or another." Sam said.

"To put this into simple words, Eagle Fang and Miyagi Do have to work together." Remi said.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like..." Chris said. "Oil and vinegar?" Nate asked. "No not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation."

"They were friends, dipshit!" Mitch added.

"Ok both of you stop! So what if the styles are different. All we have to do is find a balance between the two." Remi said.

"You know what, screw this! Let's go!" Mitch said as Eagle Fang got up. But Demetri stopped them.

He gave a big speech about how Cobra Kai are assholes and everyone who was in Cobra Kai are also assholes.