''Tae, Yo-''

''Do you know who they are, Jungkook?'' The queen asked but the ravenette kept watching the queen unsurely. ''They are my mom, my dad and my grandfather.'' He said smiling sadly at the end of his sentence. There was silence for a moment while that sadness in the air of the graveyard made everything feel even more depressing.

"I too had a normal family once, you know? I wasn't born as a Mafia queen. This world forced me to be what i am today. A queen isn't born, Jungkook....she is made. A queen makes her throne using every stone that was thrown her way." The silver haired boy said with his eyes still trained on the graves in front of him.

"I used to love poetry when I was a kid, you know. There is always such a deep meaning hidden behind those handful words that I used to wonder if people can really feel those emotions while penning them down. There was a poem that got stuck in my head. I was too young to understand the meaning back then but now I feels like the poet had written about me.'' The queen kept talking while Jungkook didn't took his eyes away from the mafia queen.

There were no tears on Taehyung's face but Jungkook could feel him crying.

He was standing strong but Jungkook could feel the vulnerability in his words.

The brown eyes of mafia queen were pointed at the graves but Jungkook felt like he was avoiding the ravenette's eyes.

The black haired boy was still trying to decipher what the queen was up to when Taehyung turned towards him.

''Do you wanna listen to that poem?'' He asked looking straight into those pair of confused, black eyes making Jungkook nod unsurely. Taehyung smiled, the sadness evident in his eyes before turning to look towards the graves again.

''Sometimes, the hero stumbles....and falls right off the page.
Sometimes, the princess rolls her eyes and says 'I don't wanna be saved.'
Sometimes the dragon need rescuing and the villain aches to be helped.
Sometimes, in the darkness. the lost boy finds himself....''

The mafia queen paused for a moment and Jungkook knew the reason why.

The mafia queen was overwhelmed by the emotions. Jungkook could have walked to him and held him but something inside the black haired boy told him to let the boy be.

He felt like it was the first time Queen was talking about his life.

He needed to let all of it out.

To let go of the pain, you need to feel it in the worst possible way and right now, Jungkook wanted Taehyung to live all the pain once again because that's the only way he could feel better.

''Sometimes, the prince is cunning.
and not all what he seemed.
Sometimes the witches' kindness shows it's she who deserves to be queen.
Sometimes, we shouldn't define people
by someone else's point of view-
Just because it's what we've been told.....''

The queen paused once again before turning towards Jungkook. ''.....Doesn't make it true.'' He completed.

Both of them kept staring at each other trying to read the emotions their eyes showed.

''Do you expect a ten year old boy to understand the underlying meaning?'' He asked but Jungkook was too busy studying the mafia queen making Taehyung chuckle slightly. '' You can't....But you can expect this mafia queen to feel the disaster written in beautiful words.''

''Today, Jungkook, I want to tell you everything about myself, about my life, my journey.''

''Why are you telling me all this, Tae?'' The ravenette asked hesitantly. Of course, he wanted to get answers to his questions but now, when Taehyung was standing vulnerable in front of him, he felt like he didn't want to hear anything. He just wanted to protect the boy.