Volleyball Time - Part IV

I slam the volleyball with a decent amount of force sending it downward, where Nagumo's face just happened to be.

Whoops.

The blow sent him right into the ground.

"Oh my god!" The other senpais exclaimed. The impact of the ball sent him down to the ground. They all crowded around him.

I however, had my attention elsewhere. I look back at Fukuyama, but she already closed her eyes and went back to sleep. Did I make the right choice?

"Ah, sorry about that. Are you okay, Nagumo-senpai?" I call out, turning back towards him.

"His nose could be broken."

"We need to get him out of here!"

"The match is cancelled! Call it off!" Nagumo said with a groan as he waved his hand.

"Yikes, he's gonna be feeling that for weeks." Shibata mutters. "Did you do that on purpose, Ayanokouji?"

"No, it was an honest accident." I shake my head.

"Really? I mean, after getting hit by the ball in the previous round, I don't think anyone would blame you if you aimed for him."

"Even if I wanted to, I'm not good enough to aim a spike that precisely." I point out.

"Hmm... I suppose you're right."

"Despite the unfortunate outcome...That was an excellent spike, Ayanokouji." Kanzaki compliments.

"Thanks, I guess." I stare at Kanzaki for a moment. So, he was using this opportunity to see my abilities. He seems wary of me...

With the volleyball match being called off, I have a little bit of free time before the pool closes.

Theres something I need to take care of first, though. Walking over to a secluded area of the pool, I pull out my phone and began texting.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji - Did you get the tape?

Ayanokouji2 - Of course.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji - Why is your username Ayanokouji2?

Ayanokouji2 - Because I want to be Ayanokouji too.

...Have I ever had a coherent conversation with this girl?

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji - Can you change your name to something less conspicuous?

Ayanokouji2 - I don't know how to. It just asked me to input a username when I created the account.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji - Did you seriously name yourself Ayanokouji2?

Ayanokouji2 - Yes.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji - Are you an idiot?

Ayanokouji2 - No.

I internally sigh to myself. Remind me to teach her how to change names later...

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji - Nevermind. Nobody spotted you I assume?

Ayanokouji2 - Do you doubt my abilities? I am hidden. Like the wind.

The answer to the previous question is no, no I have not.

But, having a female as a partner in crime has its benefits. She can gain access to several places I can't without arousing any suspicion.