Nene Mori - Bed Talk

On my way back from talking with the Class C girls, I decided that I should give some of my classmates a little visit. I believe that's a nice and friendly gesture, completely normal for people to do. It's definitely not because of the voice in my mind that craves the sight of girls in their nightwear.

Boss, no one is buying that excuse. Come on, chant with me! Girls in pajamas! Girls in pajamas! Gi-

I shrug the thought away as I knock on the door. "Hello, is anyone home?" I call out.

"Ayanokouji? Is that you?" I hear Mori's voice from across the door.

"Has there been any other men visiting your room lately?" I ask. Because if there is, I will have words.

"Hold on a sec, I'm not wearing any- Ah you know what? Whatever. Just come in."

I open the door quicker than normal after registering the whole "not wearing ___" thing. I am a bit skeptical, but I'm not about to question that when there is a cute girl beyond the door not wearing something.

...

"Hey. You're here late today." Mori greets me, but she's blushing. My eyes get drawn downward, and I realize why she's embarrassed.

"And you don't seem to have pants on." Unfortunately, the shirt she has on is big enough to cover everything.

"Yeah...Is that okay? I was gonna put some on when I realized it was you, but I just got out of the shower and I'm a little too comfortable, soooooo..."

"I'm fine with it." What sane man wouldn't be fine with it? "...I just expected you to be more...on edge or something."

"Hmm...well, maybe if you took your pants off as well, we could even out the playing field and both be on edge!" She gives me a challenging smirk. You have made a grave error, young child, as I feel the beast take over.

"Deal." I say without hesitation.

"Wait, what?" Bewildered, Mori stares as I reach for my belt and-

"Woah! Wait a second, Ayanokouji! I was obviously just kidding! You can't take your pants off in here!"

"I can't?"

"No!"

"I don't understand that at all."

"This is my room! Only I'm allowed to be pantsless! And obviously my other roommates, but they're not here yet! But they could come back at any moment! Which is why you have to keep your pants on!"

"I feel like the amount of trouble we'd get into wouldn't really change. We'd be screwed either way."

"Exactly! And we can't even play the boyfriend and girlfriend card because...we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend!" I sigh to myself as I let the more boring version of me take control. Life is unfair.

"Jeez...if I knew you were going to be in perv-mode tonight, I would have just bit the bullet and put on pants after all."

"Forgive me for not being able to control myself around a bottomless, cute girl. I was just here to hang out."

"You're gonna have to, Ayanokouji. We can't start doing stuff like that until you've invited me on a few dates."

"How many dates do you think we can fit in before your roommates return?"

"None, but we can like sit on the bed and watch TV or something. That's like, kind of a date by modern standards." She sticks out her tongue at me.

"Is pantsless Mori really inviting me to get in her bed together in her current state?" I tease.