Special - Valentine's Day II - Nanami, Manabe, Saki, Rika

"Poke."

"..."

"Pokey-poke poke."

"..."

"Pokey-pokey-pokey-pokey-poke."

I bet you're wondering why this is happening to me.

I was walking down the hallway, not doing anything suspicious. Yet somehow I find myself on the receiving end of an onslaught of poking. This attack came out of nowhere, I am innocent I tell you.

So yes, that's basically all there is to it. I wish I could say the actual reason why there is a small female walking alongside me and-

"Pokey-poke."

...and doing that. But I really have no idea.

"Is there something you need from me, Yabu?"

"You mean I can't just walk side by side with you and poke you without any ulterior motives?"

"Is that what's happening right now?"

"No, I have an ulterior motive."

"...Is that related to why you seem to be in such a good mood today?"

"It is! I managed to do something I didn't think was possible." Yabu finally stops poking me and gives me a bright smile.

"That relates to you poking me...how?"

"Well the thing I managed to do involves you in a way. The poking was really just because of my good mood. Although, now I do have to wonder if you have a tickle reflex. I poked you in the side and you didn't flinch at all."

"I'm not sure. I've never really had someone try and tickle me before." I shrug. Part of me is certainly curious if I can be made to laugh by tickling. I've trained to endure a lot in that place, but tickle torture is certainly not one of them.

"Hehehehehe..."

"..." I suddenly feel the fingers of a certain chuunibyou girl find their way to my waist and begin to rapidly move back and forth amidst her giggling.

"...Saki, what are you doing?"

"Succeeding where others have not, Sir! Fall victim to my fingertips, overflowing with the radiant energy of the seventh sun!"

A...second set of fingertips suddenly joins Saki's near my ribs. Unfortunately, I do not react because I am too emotionless and unwavering to have a tickle reflex. There goes my hopes of seeing myself laugh.

"...F-fall victim to my fingers as well..."

"...Hello, Morofuji."

"...I am so sorry, I was peer pressured into doing it!" Morofuji backs away and bows profusely. The two girls finished their attempts to tickle me and walk around to stand next to Yabu.

"Have you three been following me this whole time?"

"Of course, Sir! We have been following you since the first bell tolled! With the help of my shroud of concealment we were able to sneak behind you without so much a hint of being detected." What a useful ability.

"I see...So what did you girls want from me?"

"All we want is your undying attention and enlistment into our ever-growing army! And perhaps a few thousand headpats and a chance to entwine our fingers in-...Uhh...S-sir!?"

"If this was all you wanted, you just had to ask." I say while patting her head. She asked for one thousand of them, didn't she? It will take a while, but I wouldn't get tired. "You said something about entwining fingers? Would you like to hold hands as well?"