1st Island Exam - Class B Camp

Arriving at Class B's camp using the directions given by Kanzaki, we were met with an impressive sight. The class was functioning extremely well even though their base wasn't in the best location. After some estimation, based on my observations they have spent roughly around 70 points.

After wandering a bit, I find a girl sitting on a hammock, staring into the distance. She doesn't seem to notice me approach.

"Hello, Shiranami."

"...Oh, Ayanokouji! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention..." She mutters towards me, before she went back to staring. I followed her eyes to see that she was looking at a group of Class B students. However, it was obvious that she was only focused on one person in particular.

"...Are things still hard for you?"

"...Yeah. I know it's been a long time, but getting over someone isn't easy." She says. At that moment, someone bumped into me.

"Sorry! My fault. Can you please move a bit?" A girl is carrying several boxes that are...way too big for her to carry herself.

"...Can you even see with the box blocking your vision?"

"Nope!" Well there's your problem.

"...What are even in these boxes?"

"Just some supplies and a few hammocks. We're moving them all to one area. Need to keep things orderly around the camp, after all."

"I see...Do you need help with those?"

"I'm fine. I've carried lots of heavier stuff before."

"Yes, but I'm sure you can normally see when you carry those things."

"You make a good point."

"...So can I take a box then?"

"Sure." With that, I grab the box at the very top of the stack revealing the face of the girl carrying it. I've seen her around, but I've never had a chance to talk to her before. She gives me a sly smirk.

"Why, hello there. Come here often?" She says.

"...Are you hitting on me right now?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I don't even know your name."

"My name is Mako Amikura! Nice to meet you!"

"Oh, hey Ayanokouji! Didn't know you were coming here today!" Andou and Minamikata walk up to the three of us

"Yo, Ayanokouji, Chihiro. Yo to you as well, Mako." Minamikata greets.

"Hello, Mickey Mouse!" Amikura responds to Minamikata with a rather interesting nickname.

"I told you to stop calling me that..."

"...Mickey Mouse?" I question the other three girls.

"You notice how Kozue's hair is tied up into two buns? They look kinda like Mickey Mouse ears, or at least they do to Mako!" Andou goes behind Minamikata and plays with her hair.