Saki Yamashita, Event - Cleaning

It is a tradition in Japan that the students clean their own school. This school however did in fact have a lot of janitors, so the students were never asked to clean. Unfortunately there has been an accident, and one of the janitors was incapacitated. Therefore, the school has decided to have one student from each class help with the cleaning. I am the unlucky student chosen to execute this task. Even more unlucky, since I finished quickly I was also asked to stop by the other classes to supervise the other students. I let out a sigh as I walk over to Class A.

"Hmm...? Oh! Its you Ayanokouji!" I was greeted by Nishikawa, who was sweeping the floor with a broom.

"So you were the one picked to clean."

"I was! I mean its kind of a drag, but I'm not too shabby at cleaning so I don't mind. Pretty surprising, huh?"

"Not really. I always thought of you as a witch, so seeing you with a broomstick isn't too far off." Our first meeting was her creating a concoction for me to drink after all.

"How rude! I'll have you know I'm a very delicate maiden, and not some old witch! Wait, if you're here does that mean you're already done cleaning your classroom?"

"Yes. I surprised myself with how fast I was."

"Then help me so I can get out of this place quicker! I'll die of boredom if I have to finish cleaning on my own!"

"Sorry, it seems I need to check on the other students as well. If you'll excuse me..."

"Hey! I'll get you for this witch-killer!"

"I thought you weren't a witch?"

"I'm not!" I hear her yell as I walk away. Time to head to Class B.

-----

I reach the classroom, only to realize that its empty. Well to be fair, Class B is much more organized than the other classes so there's not that much trash to begin with, but you can't just skip out on cleaning duty.

"Someone call for a sexy maid service?" I turn around to see a person standing at the door.

"...You're not even wearing a maid outfit, Minamikata."

"Are you dissapointed?" A little, yes. I think she would look adorable in one.

"You're a bit late, I almost contemplated going to the dorms to ask Shiranami or Andou to ask about who was supposed to clean."

"I had some club stuff. Nothing suspicious. Also, going all the way to the dorms? Why not just call them."

"I don't have their numbers."

"Huh, really. Well let me fix that for you, hand me your phone." I give her my phone, and she inserts some contacts into it. It seems I can now call or text Shiranami, Andou, and Minamikata.

"This will be helpful. Thanks, Minamikata."

"Don't mention it. I'll go and start cleaning now, you can go do...whatever it is you're doing."

"Supervising."

"Staring at girls, got it." I open my mouth to retort, only to realize that yes, that is basically what I am doing. I opt instead to give her a goodbye as I begin to head over to Class C.

-----

I come face-to-face with a girl I don't know. Considering Class C's reputation of being filled with delinquents, I was quite worried about who I had to face. Thankfully this one doesn't look dangerous.

"State your name."

"Saki Yamashita. Reporting for duty, sir." She gives me a smile and a salute.

"...You do realize I'm the same age as you. I'm just here to supervise."